F6 sightings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F6 sightings

Arizona Bike Week

Spotted a Black F6B this past weekend in Cave Creek.

I was riding through on Saturday and Sunday and spotted what I think was the same bike on both days.

BobbyF6B... was that you?

What a crowd was out this weekend. Two great days for riding. My girl and I logged 200 m on Sunday... and I did 150 for charity on Sat.

Man, I love this weather and this bike. I'm off on Friday so might participate in another ride... a 250 miler for the Camp Courage Burn Camp here in AZ.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    Spotted a Black F6B this past weekend in Cave Creek.

I was riding through on Saturday and Sunday and spotted what I think was the same bike on both days.

BobbyF6B... was that you?

What a crowd was out this weekend. Two great days for riding. My girl and I logged 200 m on Sunday... and I did 150 for charity on Sat.

Man, I love this weather and this bike. I'm off on Friday so might participate in another ride... a 250 miler for the Camp Courage Burn Camp here in AZ.
    Wasn't me in Cave Creek. I was working at Buddy Stubbs Bike Week Bash all day Saturday and rested my feet on Sunday.

The ORIGINAL Camp Courage Burn Camp ride is tomorrow, March 25th. It's the 15th annual Wednesday Riding For Kids. My group is the host so I'll be there for registration and then on our 250 mile ride. The "other" ride is a rip off of ours, but I guess it's ok since the kids are the winners. Too bad the other group couldn't find their own charity. Anyways...

I'll be at the Tap Haus tomorrow night for our raffle and after party. I'm taking the 6 on the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Wasn't me in Cave Creek. I was working at Buddy Stubbs Bike Week Bash all day Saturday and rested my feet on Sunday.

The ORIGINAL Camp Courage Burn Camp ride is tomorrow, March 25th. It's the 15th annual Wednesday Riding For Kids. My group is the host so I'll be there for registration and then on our 250 mile ride. The "other" ride is a rip off of ours, but I guess it's ok since the kids are the winners. Too bad the other group couldn't find their own charity. Anyways...

I'll be at the Tap Haus tomorrow night for our raffle and after party. I'm taking the 6 on the ride.

If that wasn't you in CC last weekend, then there's another bike out there that looks like yours. It must be a Bizarro Bat Bike!

I discovered the apparent truth about these two rides yesterday. I was unaware of the Buddy Stubbs ride before I came across the H-D of Scottsdale ride. I think I would have preferred riding today, but oh well. As you say the kids are the winners either way.

I am looking forward to the next annual Burn Camp Run in June, though. That's always a nice time. Maybe see you there.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"