F6B Trike Conversion - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B Trike Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I have a friend that lost a leg in IRAQ , another to diabetes and another that was paralyzed in a automobile accident.

All 3 have been motorcycle riders for over 25-30 years each, they CAN AFFORD whatever they want but still desire the freedom and wind while riding a motorcycle albeit 3 wheels . One of them is worth more then 25,000,000.00 USD. Your opinion is once again based on incorrect ASSumptions.

PaulBlues who is a forum member from Scotland (paralyzed) not only owned a TRIKED Honda RUNE but recently TRIKED a Black F6B,
    your comments are offensive to those that have been disabled while serving in the military, have inherited medical conditions beyond their control or by the fault of others in a accident.

Stick to just the F6B comments and try to post something positive.

Terry, you need to step back and look at things from the other side. It's not always like the way you think.
    Ditto. I have a few friends that are disabled and if not for trikes they wouldn't be able to ride. Doesn't really matter what you think if the law says different.

Texas:
    "Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle, other than a tractor, that is equipped with a rider's saddle and designed to have when propelled not more than three wheels on the ground.

Arizona:
    "Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle that has a seat or saddle for the use of the rider and that is designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground but excluding a tractor and a moped.

Queensland:
    If a tricycle complies with the Australian Design Rules, it can be registered in the same way as a motorcycle. It can also be ridden wherever motorcycles are allowed to be ridden. A motorcycle licence is required to ride a compliant tricycle on the road network.

Anybody knows , who converted this beauty ?

Mr. Photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Mr. Photoshop?
    How dare you ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Ditto. I have a few friends that are disabled and if not for trikes they wouldn't be able to ride. Doesn't really matter what you think if the law says different.

Texas:
    "Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle, other than a tractor, that is equipped with a rider's saddle and designed to have when propelled not more than three wheels on the ground.

Arizona:
    "Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle that has a seat or saddle for the use of the rider and that is designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground but excluding a tractor and a moped.

Queensland:
    If a tricycle complies with the Australian Design Rules, it can be registered in the same way as a motorcycle. It can also be ridden wherever motorcycles are allowed to be ridden. A motorcycle licence is required to ride a compliant tricycle on the road network.
    Bloody outstanding mate
    In Queensland where I live we don't have Trikes
    We have motorized tricycles
    Rode one to kindergarten but without the motor

That things just ugly.
    A biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a moving car window.

Curious if it has reverse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Could shorten the back end just slightly, but other than that it's a "Wicked" trike. Especially love the tail light!

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Too much sun Terry, too much sun. Get a hat man!

Those who WISH to ride, but CAN'T, still share the EXACT same spirit that you, me, and everybody else on two wheels shares.

God bless you and your good fortune to be able to ride anything you want. And God bless your ability to discern a man's spirit to determine that he's not fit to ride with you.
    Ohhhhhh
    I don't think you ride a Trike
    I think you drive them
    If I put handlebars instead of a steering wheel on my car?? it would still be a car
    3 wheeled cars have steering wheels but if they had handlebars would that make em trikes?????
    And God if you believe has nothing at all to do with who I ride with.
    And trust me when I say theirs a Zillion motorcyclists out their that aren't fit to ride with me
    That's Probably why for the past?????? I have always ridden by myself with super cute pillions
    Oh and I'm so sorry I have an opinion unlike some that ??????
    But i do know the penalties I'd pay if I lied just to support others about what I really feel and know??
    Must be because I come from a land of Convicts that built a country on truth ???
    As to the Sun
    Well its currently 3.30Am and its 26.5C/84F but I'm inside so don't need a hat

Cool Such good fun..

Ha ha ha, oh Terry you and your comments do make me laugh. You are a good old fashioned "Plonker" So lets have some more of your comments deriding this type of motorcycle.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"