'twas the night before....

Thread: 'twas the night before....

'twas the night before....

I take the day off and participate in the annual Make a Wish ride that's part of Arizona bike week. The ride is 270 ish miles through some very scenic parts of northern AZ. Can't wait to let lose up rt 260 heading up onto the Mogollon Rim and 7000 ft above sea level. Tunes cranked, feeling 18 all over again. 6 months after dual partial knee replacement surgery and I'm thrilled to be back in the groove again.

Rode north last Sunday through the local town of Cave Creek where many bikers gather and it was packed with bikes, weather was perfect. Saw a total of 3 F6Bs - in the sea of Harley's. Always great to see so many different bikes.

BobbyF6B - maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning at Buddy Stubbs.

Sounds like a great ride.
    Have fun and send lots of pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

+1.....Congrats on being back in the wind!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Have fun. Wish I was riding in the rally with ya!

Great way to start off bike week. My wife and I rode up to Greasewood Flats Monday. They are closing soon. Got a little sun burned...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    I take the day off and participate in the annual Make a Wish ride that's part of Arizona bike week. The ride is 270 ish miles through some very scenic parts of northern AZ. Can't wait to let lose up rt 260 heading up onto the Mogollon Rim and 7000 ft above sea level. Tunes cranked, feeling 18 all over again. 6 months after dual partial knee replacement surgery and I'm thrilled to be back in the groove again.

Rode north last Sunday through the local town of Cave Creek where many bikers gather and it was packed with bikes, weather was perfect. Saw a total of 3 F6Bs - in the sea of Harley's. Always great to see so many different bikes.

BobbyF6B - maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning at Buddy Stubbs.
    Ah Buddy Stubbs comes from Decatur, Il. His dad had a H.D. Store in Decatur in the 50's & 60's Buddy was one heck of a motorcycle racer running both Flatrack dirt tracks & Daytona. I had a buddy who bought a new bike off Buddy' dad ask "how should I break it in" with that he looked at another friend of mine standing there and replied " well we have some guys who just burn-em in"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Two birds my friend, two birds

Enjoy the ride... AND... enjoy supporting a fantastic cause.

Buddy Stubbs has an amazing little museum in his local dealship - he has some very cool old bikes. BobbyF6B and the other HOG volunteers put on a great ride and raised allot of money for the kids.

The ride was fantastic - and the plan is the repeat the route with a few more friends and my wife tomorrow.

The F6B did get more than its fair share of attention throughout the day - all positive.

Chipmaker - greasewood closing sucks - there will never be a replacement for that place. Enjoyed going there for the last 18 years. Such is life........