Gone but not forgotten
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone but not forgotten

Gone but not forgotten

Many of you know that our old friend, DeerSlayer, has moved on to three wheels, the Can Am Spyder. He still plans to check in with our group and attend the Franklin rally (we can all give him a hard time then ). I went by his house yesterday and took this pic of the Foggy Bottom Motor Werks shack and his new signage:

Attachment 12658
    Ken (Hornblower)

We should make a GBNF page (JK).... But, if history repeats itself,,, He'll be back.
    Hope to see you on the road Deerslayer!

Who was that again?

Glad he'll be in Franklin, I enjoyed visiting with him last year.

Summertime snowmobile'n.

Hi Guys,
    Just lurking. HA! Hornblower now tell what the Police man said to you at breakfast!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    We should make a GBNF page (JK).... But, if history repeats itself,,, He'll be back.
    Hope to see you on the road Deerslayer!
    Count on it, I am about ready to burn this mother in at the Gap!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just lurking. HA! Hornblower now tell what the Police man said to you at breakfast!
    Oh yeah...When I first got my "B", I found another local rider (Bill-AKA DeerSlayer) who invited me to join his weekly breakfast group. These guys, like Bill, are a bunch of fun-loving pranksters. They found out about my history with a particular local sheriff and how that guy was giving me tickets for minor infractions and bordering on harassing me. I mean, when a police car parks in front of your house just to make you nervous, that's going a bit too far. Anyway, this past Wednesday, my prankster friends had worked it out with another deputy to come by the restaurant and walk over to me and say, "you're the guy I'm looking for!". There I was trying to figure out what I had done and how he had found me! About that time, the whole group broke up with laughter and I realized it was all a joke on me . With friends like this...
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Oh yeah...When I first got my "B", I found another local rider (Bill-AKA DeerSlayer) who invited me to join his weekly breakfast group. These guys, like Bill, are a bunch of fun-loving pranksters. They found out about my history with a particular local sheriff and how that guy was giving me tickets for minor infractions and bordering on harassing me. I mean, when a police car parks in front of your house just to make you nervous, that's going a bit too far. Anyway, this past Wednesday, my prankster friends had worked it out with another deputy to come by the restaurant and walk over to me and say, "you're the guy I'm looking for!". There I was trying to figure out what I had done and how he had found me! About that time, the whole group broke up with laughter and I realized it was all a joke on me . With friends like this...
    What no pics?

Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    What no pics?

Classic!
    DeerSlayer has a pic of this on his phone. Maybe he will post it here.
    Ken (Hornblower)