Newbie saying hello - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie saying hello

Welcome from the greater Seattle area
    You will dig the f6b
    And this forum is the best
    Well done sir !

Another stalker

Had the 13 F6 since Sep 14 when I flew to Russellville and picked it up. Added lotsa white LED's and the full Kuryakyn red LED's on the back. Kaoke throttle lock and a bunch of other add ons. I've really enjoyed reading some of ya'lls posts and info. I've learned a lot and hope to keep learning more. I did the short antenna thing from mangowalk.com and tried different rubber pieces to fill in the gap. Thanks to all and hope to visit soon.

Stalker??

Don't wanna just jump right on in there....Tried once already and was shot down by someone who obviously knows more than me......

Really? Nobody should be shot down for not knowing something.

Look at the early threads from almost everybody here; at one point, everybody knew nothing. So don't sweat it.

Texas says hello.

It's a great machine and a bunch of good folks to guide everybody through. Between my boss and me (he's got an 09 wing) we've figured out a lot of stuff so far. The LED's took 10 hours to install as we took lots of trim pieces off and ran all the wires hidden (as it should be). As soon as I figure how to load the pics, I'll send some. Since the saddlebags are dark inside, we ran 12 LED's in each. No more fumbling in the dark. Sold a Shadow 1100 once I got this and there's no turning back. It doesn't turn the heads like the shadow, but it turns heads with a different crowd.

That's exactly what I want to do, add useable lighting. Too many times I find myself fumbling around in the darkness... finding the bag keyhole... finding stuff in the bags... finding stuff in the center console... finding the ignition keyhole.

Most times just turning on the running lights works fine, but other times I just want some mild lighting to maneuver quietly.

hello from Oliver. I have a 2013 also.

I have a 2013 also
    Quote Originally Posted by randy99ca View Post
    Hi everyone been lurking here for a bit to gather information on this fine motorcycle. I pulled the trigger on a new black 2013 with a mccuise cobra pipes and the honda tall windshield installed. Yes I know pictures are needed but don't know to upload them yet.