Best of Luck to ya - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best of Luck to ya

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    The M109R forum is regulated by a bunch of Nazi's. If your opinion is different than yours you are gone. Mild disagreements are not tolerated. Just my opinion. I get along fine here.
    +1

Thanks Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    The VTX had some of the biggest jerks you could imagine. It is though your opinion and experience did not qualify until it was "approved" by the 8 word scarcastic quip of approval or denial. You had to do something REALLY BAD. There was a thread about Reckless Fairings and Woody's Fairings that went on for months and months that got about as dirty as it can get. It was very interesting as it seems Glen Woods quit Hoppe Fairings and redesigned his own fairing and started his own company and Alex who started Reckless Fairings (alledgely) stole his design while at Hoppe and was building cheaper knockoffs at super discounted prices.
    Haha, that brings back some memories. I remember both the OA and the Cafe being full of "professionals". Those fairing threads will go down in infamy closely followed by the Tsukayu VTX bag group buy fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    Haha, that brings back some memories. I remember both the OA and the Cafe being full of "professionals". Those fairing threads will go down in infamy closely followed by the Tsukayu VTX bag group buy fiasco.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Yes BIGLRY, I remember you as well. If memory serves me you produced some nice pair valve plates. My son and my brother still ride VTX and while mining some information for them a few weeks ago, I ran across someone looking for you on the Cafe. I didn't tell them you were over here.

I've gotta know...does anybody from the VTX board remember "adam", the resident atheist/agnostic and "homey", the grammar cop!? Those were the good ole days.....

Those must have been before my time. I joined in around the middle of 2008. Mr VTX, Big X, Bassdude, and the infamous Stump are a few I recall.