Best of Luck to ya - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best of Luck to ya

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    So I guess I'm the sole sarcastic prick left
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Nope.
    Great, it won't be the first time I've ridden shotgun, but it's nice to know you're not alone in the world.

Be careful ...

You gotta walk the tightrope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5ioDq1m5I

Whenever a guest in someones else's home, "manners" should always prevail as the norm for conduct. Unfortunately, folks forget that when on a public forum, hence the need for a "good" "Administrator" and Moderators. Cleaning up after someone else's "mess" is never a easy task! Sometimes malice is masked in humor and is the cause for agitation Therein lies the "fine line" for folks to walk.

OH WELL

I would just like to add..........NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

It's phantoms sand box, either play nice or take your ball and go home......

Compared to other forums I am on this one is moderated fairly, and very well.

Been a member on many many boards over my RC Airplane/motorcycle adventures. Personally I think this is without a doubt the mildest group of guys out there. May be because of the type of bike we enjoy. The VTX had some of the biggest jerks you could imagine. It is though your opinion and experience did not qualify until it was "approved" by the 8 word scarcastic quip of approval or denial. You had to do something REALLY BAD. There was a thread about Reckless Fairings and Woody's Fairings that went on for months and months that got about as dirty as it can get. It was very interesting as it seems Glen Woods quit Hoppe Fairings and redesigned his own fairing and started his own company and Alex who started Reckless Fairings (alledgely) stole his design while at Hoppe and was building cheaper knockoffs at super discounted prices.

The Harley board was also mild, but after the 3rd post it had rambled off to a completely different subject. On the RC forum, there were some self appointed masters and every comment had to run the gaunlet to see if your question/comment was worthy of their praise or scorn. It got old very quickly.

I like hangin here because everybody seems to value the ideas and opinions of others wheather they agree or disagree. If I want to be treated badly, then I would go to work.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    When he said the best way to tap into a wire for power was to cut back the insulation and use only electrical tape, I knew his credibility was gone.
    Ditto !!

shooter
    The M109R forum is regulated by a bunch of Nazi's. If your opinion is different than yours you are gone. Mild disagreements are not tolerated. Just my opinion. I get along fine here.