QUESTION TO ALL :

Thread: QUESTION TO ALL :

QUESTION TO ALL :

Beside enjoying my rides on motorcycles and to support my hobby - I must work . As most of you already know , I operate limousine business . I wear and recycle cars , like most of us do with shoes . At present I do need large SUV with extended body - Type L . Since prices for gasoline dropped dramatically , people returned back to big vehicles . Unfortunatelly ( for me ) those types are in big demand now and all dealers do not have them on stock , or can't get enough to supply those , who need one . Most of production is exhausted by export to diplomatic US Posts around the world and Middle East , reach in oil countries . In this point I have to look for used , low mileage , in presentable shape .. Has to be black , or dark gray / titanium / silver . So , if by chances any of you have for sale , or could see neighbor , or relative willing to get rid off it , please let me know . My first choice is GMC Yukon Denali LX , but second in line can be Chevy Suburban LT. Cadillac is to fancy and to expensive anyway.
    My email is : limoles@comcast.net
    Thank you in advance .

2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxed View Post
    Thanks - I've already been enquiring their offers . Unfortunately they have only 4 wheel drive , which I do not need .
    Sorry - I forgot to mention it before .

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Unfortunately they have only 4 wheel drive , which I do not need .
    What, no snow or ice in Joyzee?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    What, no snow or ice in Joyzee?
    Yes - there were plenty of it , but we know how to "dance" between plow trucks . 4 wheelers are for beginners

shooter
    Yeah that's where we 'begin' to show you 2wheelers why you should own a 4wheeler.

Thank you so much to many responders . This Forum is really , really great .
    I was able to buy 1 year old , very little mileage Ford Expedition EL for a great price .
    I'm planning to ride my B with motorcycle trailer attached to it .
    From my place to Fort Lauderdale is about 1,000 miles , so I hope to do it in one day.
    On the way back , I'll pull the trailer behind newly purchased truck and load my B on it .
    Pleasure with business usually make sense .
    One more time - Thank you for all tips .

Very good Limoles! Sounds like a fun trip with a practical aspect. Please strap your bike carefully on the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Thank you so much to many responders . This Forum is really , really great .
    I was able to buy 1 year old , very little mileage Ford Expedition EL for a great price .
    I'm planning to ride my B with motorcycle trailer attached to it .
    From my place to Fort Lauderdale is about 1,000 miles , so I hope to do it in one day.
    On the way back , I'll pull the trailer behind newly purchased truck and load my B on it .
    Pleasure with business usually make sense .
    One more time - Thank you for all tips .
    Stay down there till September and come to Franklin for the rally.