F6B Dark Side Riders

Thread: F6B Dark Side Riders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

" where can I get a darkside badge or emblem?....lol "

I will look into that and see what I can do !!!! I should have done this long ago...Hey BOB!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    " where can I get a darkside badge or emblem?....lol "

I will look into that and see what I can do !!!! I should have done this long ago...Hey BOB!!!!!!!
    Steve:

Never had a badge or plate indicating I was a Dark Sider! There are probably a few sites which have them available. Not sure as I've personally never did a search. Some folks, although Dark Siders, like to remain anonymous! They like to avoid the "bashing" by the nay- sayers/critics. If someone would come up with a sticker/badge specifically for "F6B Dark Sider" it my get wider interest

Regards

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Steve:

Never had a badge or plate indicating I was a Dark Sider! There are probably a few sites which have them available. Not sure as I've personally never did a search. Some folks, although Dark Siders, like to remain anonymous! They like to avoid the "bashing" by the nay- sayers/critics. If someone would come up with a sticker/badge specifically

let em bash I welcome the conversation. I have a 330 on the rear of one of my vmaxes it acts like a board when up on edge the other side is 3 inches in the air. haha thanks bob for your input I will keep playing with air pressures I was solo today but generally 2 up 42 psi was a little heavy for me...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Goldwi...-/160967966246

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Goldwi...-/160967966246

Thanks!!!!!! You saved me some work !!!! And yes I have the one above and another...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com