A video showing and explaining my accessory installs over the winter - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A video showing and explaining my accessory installs over the winter

Very nice, thanks for sharing

Thanks for the vid.
    Great plate.
    Tim

Great video and even greater accessories you put on your bike over winter! Must be a very long winter at your place
    And how cool is that: A garage door opener on your F6B!

That thing with the neopren fork protection is new to me. Didn't know that the fly dirt can be an issue for the forks.

Great place to put the gear indicator behind the speakers grill!

Thanks again for showing!
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Well done Bigbird!

Are the chrome handlebar ends stock on Canadian bikes?

Would you mind sharing the part number of those little buttons? I assume they're weather proof...

looks good

looks good..

All package looks awesome !!! Added accessories will increase satisfaction to your rides. They are neatly installed and very useful . Paint is shiny - it shows , how you love your B . Great bike at all and I'm proud of your devotion . Now you have to reconsider buying some gun in case , if somebody had in mind to steal
    that beauty , because ... you never know

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Well done Bigbird!

Are the chrome handlebar ends stock on Canadian bikes?

Would you mind sharing the part number of those little buttons? I assume they're weather proof...
    I bought the chrome bar ends from a US online Honda retailer. They are a Honda accessory. I could have bought them from a Canadian Honda dealer if I wanted to pay 50% more than you guys do.

The pushbuttons are as weatherproof as a switch can be without looking ridiculous.
    I got them locally here:

http://www.tiptopelectronics.com/hom...etail=30%2D111

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    All package looks awesome !!! Added accessories will increase satisfaction to your rides. They are neatly installed and very useful . Paint is shiny - it shows , how you love your B . Great bike at all and I'm proud of your devotion . Now you have to reconsider buying some gun in case , if somebody had in mind to steal
    that beauty , because ... you never know
    Thank you to all who have replied with their comments. I do appreciate that.

It's funny Limoles, how you think my bike looks good and shiny. I hadn't cleaned it from over the winter. It is still covered in garage dust and smudged silicone dielectric grease.

Once I wash it and get a few coats of Liquid Glass on it, then it will look shiny!

Regarding the gun, I have been thinking a lot about that. I do carry a knife with me at all times. It is 99% for things like opening boxes and other utilitarian duties. But in the back of my mind, if anyone ever tried to jack with me, I could always pull it as a last resort.
    I now understand why so many Americans carry a gun. It's not only because they can, but it does provide the final solution should need arise. Carrying a knife or a gun, what's the difference? There isn't any. Where can I buy a Glock 17 Gen4?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I bought the chrome bar ends from a US online Honda retailer. They are a Honda accessory. I could have bought them from a Canadian Honda dealer if I wanted to pay 50% more than you guys do.

The pushbuttons are as weatherproof as a switch can be without looking ridiculous.
    I got them locally here:

http://www.tiptopelectronics.com/hom...etail=30%2D111

I have an application in mind and have been looking for the right switch... thanks!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Bigbird,

Thank you for the video, I thoroughly enjoyed it, nice work!

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.