Honda Night Wing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda Night Wing

I love seeing these concepts. And I like the direction Honda takes when moving their designs forward. This is something that I think Honda excels at.

That other Motor Company certainly makes a nice bike... a nice, traditional motorcycle. A nice, traditional, twin cylinder, air cooled motorcycle. But that's all they can build. It's not in their DNA to conceive, design and build a bike with forward thinking technologies and lines like we see from the folks at Honda. And their customer base wouldn't stand for it if they did.

Traditions are fine, but if that's all you got, I think you're really limiting yourself. Truth be told, I would love to see HD come out with some radical new designs like this. But it would be such a departure for them and an extremely tough sell.

I'm glad we have an alternative to the traditional. I really enjoy my F6B.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    I love seeing these concepts. And I like the direction Honda takes when moving their designs forward. This is something that I think Honda excels at.

That other Motor Company certainly makes a nice bike... a nice, traditional motorcycle. A nice, traditional, twin cylinder, air cooled motorcycle. But that's all they can build. It's not in their DNA to conceive, design and build a bike with forward thinking technologies and lines like we see from the folks at Honda. And their customer base wouldn't stand for it if they did.

Traditions are fine, but if that's all you got, I think you're really limiting yourself. Truth be told, I would love to see HD come out with some radical new designs like this. But it would be such a departure for them and an extremely tough sell.

I'm glad we have an alternative to the traditional. I really enjoy my F6B.
    I mostly agree but the V-Rod was a big step forward. I've been told the dealers don't like them as much though, since they don't end up in the shop as often.

I like the radiator location on the Night Wing. That would have been a better place for the new Valk.

If it has a 2400 motor in it ...it will sell like hot cakes !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I did not say I would buy/own one I just said it looked kind of sleek and cool..Opinions will vary....
    Looks a bit like an updated Pacific Coast on steroids.

I also like the concept. Reminds me at the front of a sports car... but from the back, it looks like an anvil.
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Looks like something out of Star Wars. White ones for the Storm Troopers and a black one for Darth Vader.

Even Mr. Spock likes the Goldwing. You can read more about it here. http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk...ail/story.html
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

I agree about V Rod!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I mostly agree but the V-Rod was a big step forward. I've been told the dealers don't like them as much though, since they don't end up in the shop as often.
    I was told the same by a Service Manager at Jim's HD in St. Pete FL. My Muscle has been nothing but reliable, fast and comfortable on long trips (with my upgrades). IMHO, best engine HD has come up with (with a little help from Porsche).
    I really enjoy mine:

Attachment 12874 Attachment 12875

That's what I rode to Daytona Bikeweek last month. My next trip will be on F6B!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Grade for effort: A

Grade for execution: tbd

Quote Originally Posted by Amipro View Post
    If this is the bike you were speaking of, then we have a disagreement of opinion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc4XY20fyXE
    I think it's on the "Fugly" side. Just my op.
    Now if those were gun ports And air scoops I miiight think about it.
    ss^,
    Ken