Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

HBWinger,
    That’s the best color! Beautiful... well of course I have the same color ����
    The new wing has a very similar blue, but I don’t know what year(s)

Sold a 2002 Harley Electraglide Classic and 2007 Yamaha FJR-1300 to buy a 2013 F6B.
    Wife wouldn't let me have all 3, claimed she needed space in garage to park her car.

Bike I've owned:
    Honda Pacific Coast
    Yamaha Warrior
    BMW K1200GT
    Bonneville T120

NE Oklahoma, sold a 2011 Heritage to buy a 5000 mile black F6B Deluxe. Love the bike

Started out with Honda 2006 VTX 1800C, 2013 F6B Black, 2015 F6B Anniversary model, another 2015 F6B anniversary Model, and another one 2015 F6B anniversary model I currently have and intend to keep awhile .

Notice I like that 2015 F6B, best color, most reliable, and most fun with DD tires.
    Last edited by maxrider; 02-25-2022 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Started out with Honda 2006 VTX 1800C, 2013 F6B Black, 2015 F6B Anniversary model, another 2015 F6B anniversary Model, and another one 2015 F6B anniversary model I currently have and intend to keep awhile .

Notice I like that 2015 F6B, best color, most reliable, and most fun with DD tires.
    Yes you do. I thought you told me you weren't going to ride anymore. Maybe I miss understood.

No you did NOT misunderstand , after I was 2 months without it, and thinking every day of it, I had to go get another one, the last one I promise:)))

So happy to be riding again with my buddies, and feeling the air in my face.

Gone make it out to your neck of the woods again one of these days, heck maybe we might meet at some halfway point rally?

Be good, stay safe.

Max
    Last edited by maxrider; 03-01-2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Keith I got this message, when I did a PM to you.

The following errors occurred with your submission
    FarsideF6B has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Well nice to know I'm not losing it, not yet! Nice to have you back. I bet it would be hard for me to give up riding as long as I know I'm capable like you found out. So if you get this way you absolutely need to let me know. I will be in Billings with the Valkyrie group in June, InZane 2022. A 2 week trip I'm looking forward to. Riding up with a couple others from FL. Coming up in 2 weeks the wife and I will be out in Napa. We went about 3-4 years ago and really enjoyed it. We've invited our daughter from Raleigh, NC so her and her boyfriend will be meeting us there. Staying at the same place we stayed before. Really liked it, Meritage Resort and Spa. Wife's a teacher and it is her Spring Break. Enjoy the ride bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    No you did NOT misunderstand , after I was 2 months without it, and thinking every day of it, I had to go get another one, the last one I promise:)))

So happy to be riding again with my buddies, and feeling the air in my face.

Gone make it out to your neck of the woods again one of these days, heck maybe we might meet at some halfway point rally?

Be good, stay safe.

Max