Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BIKE I SOLD WaS '10 GW tO GET to ThE F6B

Havent seen a real bike yet but it ticks all the right characteristics of a bike which would love to own.

Can't wait for the bike to arrive from US TO malaysia. This bike will retail for 15 % cheaper then a classic wing. CW cost USD 56K SO F6B IN malaysia will cost usd 50k+

can't wait for May delivery!

2008 Yamaha Raider Cruiser..........got tired of the VTwin.......love those 6 cylinders...........(4 wings, a Valkyrie and my F6B.....couldn't be happier).

IMG_0022.jpg

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience
    SWEEET!!!!

I traded in my 2011 Victory Vision. Thank God I sold that piece of junk. Do yourself a favor, buy nothing that say's Polaris.

Traded a 2005 Yamaha Roadstar for my Black standard F6B.By far this is the nicest riding bike I have ever owned.Waiting on a Baggershield 19" vented touring shield to get here to make my ride even better.Little story I was out on a short ride yesterday when I hear behind me the blip of a siren.Look into the mirrors and see a NV trooper on his police bike pointing for me to pull over.Thought to myself what the heck was I doing wrong as I pulled to the side of the road.He pulls up next to me and say's "Nice ride How do you like it so Far".I laughed and said it is great and we had a 5 minute talk.He was lookin to try one of these and I had bought the only one at the Reno,NV Honda dealer.So I offered to let him ride mine and watch his police bike for a minute.He came back and say it was awsome-felt as nice as his Kawi police cruiser.Nice to know I have a buddy now just in case.I told him the hardest part of riding this F6B is keeping the speed down!

Quote Originally Posted by KGREEN View Post
    I traded in my 2011 Victory Vision. Thank God I sold that piece of junk. Do yourself a favor, buy nothing that say's Polaris.
    Now you tell me! 2012 Cross Roads w/ 5k miles, in shop waiting for a starter. Test road local dealers personal F6B today and it's everything I thought it would be. Pretty sure there will be a red F6 in my future.

Traded in Can-Am Spyder RTS

and I am loving the F6B!