Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No trades. I bought the F6B as a second bike. My other ride is a 2012 Harley Limited.

Attachment 16699

The best of both worlds !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The best of both worlds !!!
    Thank you ! I'm really enjoying the F6B and hope to meet like minded people here.

Never had a real motorcycle till my F6B

I traded my Yamaha XV1700 for my F6B. It was a okay "Scooter." But this F6B is the answer for what I had been wanting all along.
    I always had plans to stuff a car engine into a motorcycle frame in the back of my mind. I have been riding since 1963 and rode many bikes and have owned just about every brand made. Even a Suzuki GT750 Water Buffalo.

Here I am with a ready made dream come true! My bike has two more cylinders and two hundred more cubic centimeters than the wife's KIA Soul.

I am not easily impressed, but with this F6B I get a smile on my face every day I ride. The handling, performance, and beautiful lines are nothing less than perfection. I could be prejudiced, but this bike is what it is. Perfect.