Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 2
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Mel2013
    Happy to be a part of this forum. In response to the poll, I did not trade, retire or sell another bike to get my f6b. Last year I bought a new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14. I had no intentions on getting rid of that bike when I noticed the f6b just about three months ago for the first time. I just knew I had to have it, so somehow I was able to obtain one. And WOW, this thing is like the Cadillac of motorcycles! It is a different ride from my Kawai and I'm am happy to have both. With this being my first post on this forum, I hope to learn a lot and contribute equally.

Mel

Mel2013

New F6B

I forgot to mention that I put a taller windshield on order when I purchased the bike and it came in about a week later. Man, it makes a HUGE difference! Especially on the freeway. I also installed the fog lights and the accent the bike sooo much--really make you visible.

Mel

DJTONYG

No Trade

I added the F6B to my collection. I also own 07 CBR1000RR (Black) and 08 CBR600RR (Graffiti Edition)

SFGiants_fan

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Mel2013

Happy to be a part of this forum. In response to the poll, I did not trade, retire or sell another bike to get my f6b. Last year I bought a new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14. I had no intentions on getting rid of that bike when I noticed the f6b just about three months ago for the first time. I just knew I had to have it, so somehow I was able to obtain one. And WOW, this thing is like the Cadillac of motorcycles! It is a different ride from my Kawai and I'm am happy to have both. With this being my first post on this forum, I hope to learn a lot and contribute equally. "
    Mel

I had the same thing happen to me. Just bought a bike last year and then saw the F6B. I could not stop myself...
    My accessory funds are a bit low so one part at a time. I will start with a wind shield and clear turn signal covers.

NC Duarte

2nd and Probably last bike

I just mine yesterday!!! Deluxe black. 63 degrees in Charlotte so today was a perfect day for my first ride. 120 miles and more to come. I was riding a 900 Vulcan and had no idea what I was missing. Great ride, great bike!

Be safe.

Welcome.....I put on 800 miles yesterday...smiling all the way!!!

Yellowskeeter
    08 gl 1800 traded in for black deluxe.

BIKE I SOLD WaS '10 GW tO GET to ThE F6B

Havent seen a real bike yet but it ticks all the right characteristics of a bike which would love to own.

Can't wait for the bike to arrive from US TO malaysia. This bike will retail for 15 % cheaper then a classic wing. CW cost USD 56K SO F6B IN malaysia will cost usd 50k+

can't wait for May delivery!

SFGiants_fan

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Frontier509
    We traded in our beloved 2009 Kawi Concours 1400. 17000 good time miles.
    Did the deal Saturday afternoon. Bad case of buyers remorse this morning as I have anytime I make a high dollar purchase.. : p
    We spent all day Easter Sunday on the super comfortable new F6B- 240 miles in the book.
    50 mpg taking the ozark back roads nice and easy as she only had 1 mile on her when we rode it off the lot.

Congrats on the new F6B! I too had a few sleepless nights thinking about the "deal" I made. I took a few rides over the weekend and have not thought about it since. This bike has so many great features and could easily be my last bike. All of the great reviews, including May 13 Cycle World, should make you feel better! Welcome to the forum!

Rich

Just sold my 97 BMW1000RT so I'll be joining the club soon!! My bike has already been counted in the survey.