Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 29
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hey Everyone

Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger

2012 XR650L and 1991 FJ1200

Hello Draeger, and Welcome.
    I just acquired a 2014 Deluxe in Black. It's amazing.

Mark Gillen

Attachment 20957Just bought a used 2013 F6B and am liking it. Way different than the 2002 FLSTS Heritage Softail Springer that I have been riding since new. Couldn't trade it in though, Looking forward to many more miles on the Honda. Nice looking bike and I am really stoked!

Just sold my Candy Red 2007 M109r.

I picked up a gently used 2013 Canadian Black edition F6B, and rode it 400 kms to get it home.

Many thanks to Redinoliver, it's a fantastic bike, very pleased with it.

Big welcome to Copper, Mark, & Draeger!

Redinoliver had a nice bike! I'm sorry that he sold it, but glad that copper is happy with it!
    Mark - yes, there are a few of us who couldn't part with our V-Twins...Two distinctly different bikes with different missions.
    Draeger - there are several bikes in the 4 sale section that have been meticulously maintained if your local guy turns on you. Give them a look!

And as always - please check your final drive fluid levels!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Draeger View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger
    Smooth. Comfortable. Powerful. Quiet. A Beast in Sheep's clothing...

Do It!

The one choice that we're not given to answer the question posed by this thread is, He$$.

At least that would seem to answer the question when many of us newer F6B riders look back and compare previous rides!

Concours to F6b

Hi all. My name is Michael and I live in Bakersfield CA. I'm about 47 and a school administrator.n I happily traded in my Concours 1400 for my new fast black 2015 F6b. I loved my concours but I'm in love with my F6b. Everything about this bike is awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you over the coming years. Later