Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

We traded in our beloved 2009 Kawi Concours 1400. 17000 good time miles.
    Did the deal Saturday afternoon. Bad case of buyers remorse this morning as I have anytime I make a high dollar purchase.. : p
    We spent all day Easter Sunday on the super comfortable new F6B- 240 miles in the book.
    50 mpg taking the ozark back roads nice and easy as she only had 1 mile on her when we rode it off the lot.

2002 Valkyrie

I thought I was getting a 2013 Valkyrie.

I got a whole lot more than that.

2008 Yamaha Raider Cruiser..........got tired of the VTwin.......love those 6 cylinders...........(4 wings, a Valkyrie and my F6B.....couldn't be happier).

IMG_0022.jpg

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience
    SWEEET!!!!

I traded in my 2011 Victory Vision. Thank God I sold that piece of junk. Do yourself a favor, buy nothing that say's Polaris.

Traded a 2005 Yamaha Roadstar for my Black standard F6B.By far this is the nicest riding bike I have ever owned.Waiting on a Baggershield 19" vented touring shield to get here to make my ride even better.Little story I was out on a short ride yesterday when I hear behind me the blip of a siren.Look into the mirrors and see a NV trooper on his police bike pointing for me to pull over.Thought to myself what the heck was I doing wrong as I pulled to the side of the road.He pulls up next to me and say's "Nice ride How do you like it so Far".I laughed and said it is great and we had a 5 minute talk.He was lookin to try one of these and I had bought the only one at the Reno,NV Honda dealer.So I offered to let him ride mine and watch his police bike for a minute.He came back and say it was awsome-felt as nice as his Kawi police cruiser.Nice to know I have a buddy now just in case.I told him the hardest part of riding this F6B is keeping the speed down!

I traded in a 2000 Roadstar for the 2013 F6B. The Roadie was a great bike that took me many places, but it was time.

Sold my 2004 Rune on ebay to get a black deluxe F6B.

new20.jpg

Sold my 2001 Valkyrie and picked up a black F6B.100_0391.jpg April 13th.