Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 30
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Papawhip View Post
    Hi all. My name is Michael and I live in Bakersfield CA. I'm about 47 and a school administrator.n I happily traded in my Concours 1400 for my new fast black 2015 F6b. I loved my concours but I'm in love with my F6b. Everything about this bike is awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you over the coming years. Later
    Welcome Papawhip!

Have you checked out the "New Owner's Gouge" thread?
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Papawhip View Post
    Everything about this bike is awesome.
    No sh&t everything about this bike is awesome!!!

2013 Yellow F6B Cumberland Furnace, TN

I will be selling my 03 Goldwing now that I have the F6B. I have owned Valk's for years still have two. As many other Valk owners had hoped the new Valkyrie would give us an opportunity to up grade. However, I did not care for the looks of it. The F6B is more like what I had hoped the new Valkyrie would have looked like.

Came from a 2011 Kawasaki Concours
    Matty D

2011 Kawaski Concours
    2008 Honda NT

Added it to inventory, other big bike is a Fatboy Lo.

Hello from Paris in France...

I traded a Norton Commando MK2 (1974) and a Kawasaki 900 Z1 (1974) when they have just finished to be restored by myself but now too hard to ride and to start with kickdown (Ouch the Norton !) for me .. I'm an old man .. my poor legs are 63 years old ..

Attachment 25321
    Attachment 25322

My F6B is more comfortable with water, gaz, electricity, all in the same pipe !

Multiple Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    F6B Riders .....

What Motorcycle did you trade, retired or sold to acquire a NEW F6B ?

I have seen several posts from Riders that are coming from another Brand of motorcycle. Just curious where everyone is coming from.
    I bought a 2014 Honda F6C Valkyrie before my F6B with the idea to make it a tilting motor works bike / full lean trike - two wheels in the front. BUT after I got a great deal on the F6C some geeky engineer informed me they couldn't or wouldn't convert the Valkyrie so I bought my current 2015 F6B Deluxe to convert at a later time. The 2014 Valkyrie fell victim to a careless dump truck operator who backed over it in the wee hours of a dark morning.

Still own a 2015 Indian Scout - 500 lbs of go faster that has been tricked out and customized to my liking however it is too light for a serious ride with highways or high winds.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Currently selling my 2005 Road King Peace Officer Special Edition and plan to buy a 16 f6b once it sells.

Kawasaki Vaquero
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe (Current)
    Traxxion Suspension
    Ultimate Seat
    Rockford Audio 8BB & PMX1R
    Cerwin Vega B54 Amplifier
    Avon Cobra Tires
    JBL 6.5" speakers
    Klockwerks Windshield

2011 Kawasaki Vaquero (SOLD)

Canadian F6B

Rod,
    The best thing about F6B's in Canada is that they come with ABS. The price, once the current exchange is factored in, makes them as cheap here as they are in the US. The warranty is the same too.
    I've got a 2013 that I bought last year. I went from a Harley to this and I will not go back. My new neighbour who has seen me ride both bikes now, approached me and asked if the F6B was electric as it was so quiet in comparison to the Harley. I won't lie, a little tear formed up as I love the thumping sound of the Harley. My mates who I ride with are happier with the change because now they don't have to worry about going deaf when I take the lead. My wife wouldn't ride on the Harley. Now she wants me to get a tour pack/back rest so she can ride with me on the F6B. Great bike, you won't be disappointed should you buy one. Welcome to the forum. Loads of helpful stuff here. I've learned a lot and it's made my experience with the bike all the better.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeger View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger