Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 6
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Traded in my custom 2007 M109 about 1 1/2 months ago. At first I had buyers remorse because of all the work I put in but then I had a 350 mile weekend on the F6B. The 9 was nice but this ride is unbelievable! I'm hooked and when my black Cobra 6 to 6 pipes come I'll be a happy camper!

Had a HD Roadking then a HD Fatboy but my last ride was a 2010 Canam Spyder RS-S which was very fun to ride and easy to ride with push button
    shifting and it downshifts by its self when coming to stops.So far the F6B is one great ride and very smooth on the highway and I love it.

Gotta sell my Nissan Maxima and get a Honda Goldwing

I thought I was going to love my Nissan Maxima. It's fast, good looking and handles great! I DON"T LIKE IT! I want to sell it and get a Honda Goldwing f6b! I have to talk my wife into it, I know! She doesn't exactly like motorcycles. She doesn't want our two little boys to see me on a bike. I will figure out a way to get this bike. I love this Honda Goldwing! I will get one! I want this bike!
    Sean Dye

Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iafury6b View Post
    Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.
    I sold my Fury to buy the F6B too, the F6B meets my needs soooooo much better.

2007 Honda Interceptor

BYE BYE

Well I had two 1997 Valkyrie's and loved them both. I have a standard Valkyrie and I had a Tourer that I bought in Cal. about 3 years ago had only 87 miles on it. Under a tarp for 16 years. I seen the F6B during Bike Week here in Phoenix and knew I had to have one. So I sold the Valk Tourer and I sold my Suzuki DRZ 400 dirt bike (I didn't ride that one much anymore) and within a couple of weeks I had my Black F6BD in my garage. I still have the origional Valk standard I bought many many years ago and I will probably always have it but I do love my F6BD!

My last ride was a 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14. It was a great bike but not the right fit for me for rides longer than 200 miles. The F6B fits me well and keeps me in the saddle until I want to get off to look at the sites or to fuel up. I just didn't understand what I was missing by ignoring the Wings.

R-

Well I've been riding since I was a kid. Like 30 years now. Two things I said I would never buy, a Harley or a Goldwing. When I turned 40 I decided to get a Harley and see what that was all about. After two bikes, spending thousands of dollars and two years in and out of the shop I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted the F6B since I first saw it. So I paid down the Street Glide enough to make a deal and now I have it! My bike is my daily driver and the mileage on the Harley was really hurting the value. (I had 59,000 miles on a 2007 and nobody wanted it). I can't wait to rack up the miles on my F6B and not stress over it. Feels good to be FREE!

2sport bikes and 2cruisers

My wife, daughter, and I have had eight bikes most of the time, during the last 14 years. My daughter does not come out (from Houston to the Woodlands) much, my wife injured her back and does not ride and I have had a hard time keeping all the bikes up. SO, I am selling the 08 B-King, 09 Hayabusa, 10 Yamaha VT650, and the 00 ACE750. Then I will have my 08 GL1800, 13 F6B, and 09 Suzuki Burgman650 Exec. This is going to be just right, I believe.