Tire Repair Kit?

Thread: Tire Repair Kit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Er...what did you say ? The Cycle Pump listed above is made in the US of A. I know, because a guy up in the Seattle area is the one that invented this particular pump, and I bought mine from him many years ago.

As stated on the Aerostich website regardindg this Cycle Pump: "The CyclePump is proudly made in the USA from precision crafted aircraft-grade aluminum alloys. We don't use fragile plastic components that can easily break when you drop it on the ground. We've armored the switch and other components so the unit is virtually indestructible. It's truly ready for an around-the-world expedition."

Not everything is made in China these days
    Let me try that again....all of the pumps that don't cost $100 just for the compressor itself that come in a kit for $60 or less will be the same made in China plastic crap. I stand corrected Miles......

Greg never even being to Maine in their lifetime,
    HaHaHa
    Actually one of my favorite Maine stories goes back to 1990 when H-D introduced the then new "Fat Boy" which went on to be a big seller for them. We pulled into the H-D dealer outside Bangor. It was a barn, not a boutique dealer like most all became by the end of the decade. I walked up to the salesman/boss/owner/service manager and asked "what a-yah think of the new Fat Boy". He proceeded to throw me the keys and said "tell me what YOU think". I was stunned, since that sort of thing would not have happened back home in California. Those days ended way before 1990, if they ever existed at all. So he jumped on a yet to be delivered Police FLHTP and led me on a nice ride through the Maine countryside. Good memory.
    Greg

I know a few guys, myself included, who use this product. I also carry a plug kit with c02 cartridges as back up in the event I have a leak that the Ride On doesn't stop.

http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle-formula-mot.html

Beagle