I sure do miss my younger years - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I sure do miss my younger years

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    This one by FAR !!!!!!!

It's hard to believe Raquel Welch is 75 now. But we all remember her from the 1966 movie "One million years B.C." Her costume was so provocative , that my grandmother was absolutely disgusted and willing to send me back on the field to play football . But my senses already detected her curves and tiger's eyes , which are still flashing in my mind . Yes - she is real beauty ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Lynda Carter, Stick a fork in me I'm done
    Guess , what her eyes are telling you ?

shooter
    Linda was babe wasn't she Tax. Just natural beauty.

shooter
    Guys I have to confess. And no she isn't gonna read this. I just got remarried back in October. Second time. First time for 23 years. Together for 29 years. My new bride is my age but she makes me feel 25 again. You know what I'm talking about. You see it you want it. I'm 56 but I haven't forgotten what that feels like. My wife does it for me like no other. She loves to ride and is my best friend. She and I take off on the B and that's all the company I need. She never complains about the heat or the cold and she can hold her water as long as I can. Perfect partner. Easy on the eyes too. She even likes to get in a little trouble from time to time. Sharon is my fantasy girl. All day , everyday. That may be sappy but its the truth.

Oh that Ellie Mae... lovely.