My low mileage "B"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My low mileage "B"

My low mileage "B"

Hello, long time rider here from Pa. After eleven years with a Valkyrie I figured it was time for a change. I have to admit when the F6B first came out it did nothing for me, but when it comes to change and cutting edge technology I am like a spoon. I had a 2001 Goldwing many years ago and believe to this day it was by far the best bike I ever owned. The F6 motor is just amazing. After a few months of its release I started to become intrigued by the sleek look, low stance, less weight, and of course the motor. After taking a closer look, some research, and this forum just rubber stamped my desire to pick one up. So here is my new to me 2013 black "B" with only 1406 miles on her. I was all grins riding it home, but I will be changing out the windshield very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Hello, long time rider here from Pa. After eleven years with a Valkyrie I figured it was time for a change. I have to admit when the F6B first came out it did nothing for me, but when it comes to change and cutting edge technology I am like a spoon. I had a 2001 Goldwing many years ago and believe to this day it was by far the best bike I ever owned. The F6 motor is just amazing. After a few months of its release I started to become intrigued by the sleek look, low stance, less weight, and of course the motor. After taking a closer look, some research, and this forum just rubber stamped my desire to pick one up. So here is my new to me 2013 black "B" with only 1406 miles on her. I was all grins riding it home, but I will be changing out the windshield very soon.
    Welcome Still have my Valk and won't be letting her go. Yep, with very ,very few exceptions, everyone is in agreement that the stock windshield is worthless. I have the flip version of the Baggershield on mine that I like.

Welcome from N NE Philly!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

from PHX, AZ!
    Enjoy your new ride!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Welcome. The sound the motor makes is just so relaxing. Tells you that you have made a wise choice. I like to turn the radio off just to hear it run hard when I am the first to leave a green light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

AWESOME BIKE

GREAT CHOICE ! WELCOME ! GET HER ON THE ROAD !! !!

Welcome!

Attachment 13075

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I was all grins riding it home, but I will be changing out the windshield very soon.
    check the classified/for sale section. There's an 11" dark tint madstad for sale at a good price. Oh, and I, not the seller...

Rudy - You couldn't make a better choice .

YES, good choice Rudy and welcome aboard!

You may need one of these: http://wingstuff.com/products/27812-...&from_search=1