So the F6B really checks off most of the boxes that I'm looking for. I currently have an FJR which has quite a few features built into the instrument panel. I have tried to read the marketing info, but it doesnt explain the features the dashboard offers. Would someone be willing to tell me what features the Instrument cluster on the F6B Deluxe offer. I would really like to see at a minimum, outside air temp (Yup I know I'm sitting outside, but still like the outside temp). I live in Minnesota and it lets me know how hard I can push my tires in the corners, when it's colder and tires lose their grip, I take it much more easy. I would also like to know if the bike lets you know remaining fuel range. Those would be the two bigger features I am hoping for.

Other things that would be nice, would be, gear indicator, coolant temps, how many trip odometers.

I really appreciate the info. When I bought my FJR 2013 the F6b didn't have cruise, so that held me off on the purchase. Now that the bike has cruise, I think I need to get on the band wagon. Any other features you like if you are coming from an FJR would be welcome. I only ride solo, so if you tell me to stick with the FJR that's a fair response too. I usually put in 5-700 mile days and would like just a little more upright seating position. I rode a friends Goldwing, but really think the F6B is the better option for me.