Honda does, in fact, make specific products for cleaning and polishing Goldwing plastic parts...I have bought and used them in the past...and am currently using Honda Spray Cleaner and Polish on my F6B, which I buy at local dealer....P/N 08732-SCP00 - which comes in a 12 oz aerosol can for about 6.00 plua tax...

Honda reps have recommended the use of Honda Glare Ultra Wash (P/N 08732-GLR-002) for all GL1800s....then followed up with Honda Glare Professional Polish (P/N 08731-GLR-001 ), and these two products have worked fine on plastic painted parts on Goldwings in the past....

Both these products are for sale on amazon.com and other sites....I got them from Rocky Mountain ATV site in Salt Lake City, Utah area because they were less $ and got to me quicker

I have not used the last 2 mentioned Honda products on my F6B yet, but I have used the good old standby...Spray Cleaner and Polish, which has been around for years...and it seems to be working okay...

I do plan to use the Ultra Wash and the Professional Polish on my F6B this year....

there is also another product offered by Honda...called Hondagloss Liquid Polish and Sealant ( P/N 08C25-A081S )....BUT... the directions say it is not for use on Matte Surface paints, so I will use the Ultra Wash as step one and follow up with Professional Polish.. maybe once every 6 months...

The Spray Cleaner and Polish (in aersol can) is used about once a month in the riding season, when I clean up the bike after a long 6 or 7 day ride....

This Honda stuff kept a pretty good shine and polish on the old Goldwing, but, then again it wasn't Black and had much better quality paint to start with than my F6B....IMO

Just hope these products will work on my black F6B.....classified for results