OOOPS! Someone took a video

Thread: OOOPS! Someone took a video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OOOPS! Someone took a video

http://calibrepress.com/2015/04/vide...video-emerges/

With the evidence so far, looks like a well deserved murder charge.

I don't know about the rest of you but I find it very interesting that someone else who knew the victim just happened to be taking video. Is it possible that the "friend" was taking video hoping to sucker some white policeman into doing something stupid? If so, I don't imagine they ever considered anybody actually getting shot over whatever they did to provoke this cop. Don't get me wrong on this...I'm not necessarily supporting the cop but I do have to wonder what happened before the video we get to see started rolling. I'd love to see the entire event covered on the news and not just a policeman shooting someone in the back. As Paul Harvey used to say, "and now, for the REST of the story".
    Ken (Hornblower)

I haven't heard that. As far as I know they never met. The videographer has met the family through this ordeal.

Got a link or something?

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I haven't heard that. As far as I know they never met. The videographer has met the family through this ordeal.

Got a link or something?
    As you say, we don't know much about the guy shooting the video and no, I have no more info than you do. I did see an interview with him and got the impression that he knew the victim but I don't know anything beyond that. As posted, I have more questions than answers and that was my point. Considering this event probably took only a few seconds, don't you find it interesting that someone just happened to be taking video and further, we're only being shown the part after the initial confrontation?
    Ken (Hornblower)

I found the video and watched it, not sure why shots were fired, it appears all shots were fired to the guys back while he was running??
    Curious about the object that the cop ran to pick up and drop near the guy he shot, kinda blurry. You don't get the whole context from the video I watched.
    The media may make this a big story for quite a while.
    I would imagine Al and Jesse are already en route.

Get real ...

33 years old , "very well trained" cop couldn't run , then apprehend 50 years old and unarmed man ? It doesn't matter , how one can like and respect police enforcement , but 8 bullets for broken light was NOT justified at all !!! Yes - the guy was due to pay child support . Now the State will pay for it and lawyers got richer .