Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Good point. Speaking of which, how many posts do you need to not be 'junior' member? .
    A hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    A hundred.
    Hrmm. Junior isn't such a bad thing....

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Bird can't be out-argued. Common sense and facts mean nothing to him. He can go on like this for months. Fortunately he doesn't live in our country. Therefore he is a non-factor. Inconsequential. He doesn't matter.

It seems I've pissed off the conservative right wing to the point where I'm a persona non grata of this forum.

You should just block me or don't respond to my posts.
    The show can't go on without an audience.

Good thing all this back and forth drivel is posted in the "off topic" section.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    It seems I've pissed off the conservative right wing to the point where I'm a persona non grata of this forum.

Bird man not to worry. I have unloaded my gun and putting it back in the holster right now.
    Have a good day !
    Got to get back to Trailer Park Boys and F6B riding.

Most conservatives .....

Enjoy a spirited discussion. Just stick to your guns (figurativly) and we will stick to ours (literaly).

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Enjoy a spirited discussion. Just stick to your guns (figurativly) and we will stick to ours (literaly).

Alleluja , Alleluja ...

Nah. You, your foreign opinions and your cocky attitude are welcome at my house for a meal and/or a beer any time. My table is open to all comers, and we have had some real doozies around it. If you find yourself headed to the Houston area just give me a day or two heads up. It's doubtful anyone here seriously spites you your personal history and your general take on things. Even more doubtful that you have really pissed anyone off. Everyone who signed up for this forum got to the point where we could sit at a keyboard and opine like this through hard work and sacrifice. More in common than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    your cocky attitude

WTF?
    Anyway, thanks for the stamp of tolerance. I'll jump on my F6B right now. Be in Houston in 3 days. My only protection will be a bad case of B.O.

WTF?
    Anyway, thanks for the stamp of tolerance. I'll jump on my F6B right now. Be in Houston in 3 days. My only protection will be a bad case of B.O.
    Ok Bigbird. I hear you. My bad. Good day.

Sorry, but again you guys compare a handgun death to being just one of life's excusable tragedies..
    You cannot compare a 3 year old shooting a 1 year old to a car crash, drowning, or falling down stairs.
    There is no place in a home for a handgun that isn't locked up and empty of ammunition.
    More difficult concepts for you...

There is no place in a home for a pool that isn't drained and empty of water.

There is no place in a home for a pool that isn't fenced and locked up.

There is no place in a home for rodent poison that isn't locked up and out of reach of children

There is no place in a home for household chemicals that aren't locked up and out of reach of children

There is no place in a home for a staircase that isn't blocked with a child gate

There is no place in a home for an unsupervised child

And a handgun death is not an accident.
    Sure it is, unless the three year old did it on purpose.

A toddler picking up and discharging a handgun is no accident. It's entirely foreseeable and preventable.

Yup... without proper supervision:

A toddler falling down the stairs is no accident. It's entirely foreseeable and preventable

A toddler falling out a window is no accident. It's entirely foreseeable and preventable

A toddler stepping in front of a moving car is no accident. It's entirely foreseeable and preventable

A toddler drinking a household chemical is no accident. It's entirely foreseeable and preventable

and yet- these things happen to chidren far more often.

I can do this all day..