Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting

Do you ever get tired?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Do you ever get tired?
    No - because life matters to me .

Dude,
    Time out. You are making yourself appear silly and ill-informed - which is not what I believe you to be.
    However, in Steve's words, you my want to give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    ..always guaranteeing mortal wound..
    FALSE!

..It's deliberate act ..
    So there are no gun accidents? Tread carefully here....especially given the title of the thread.

..Defending rightful privileges to possess fire arms is more symbolic...
    This is a common lament of other country's ex-pats who come to this country trying to change this country to fit their beliefs. I tell them go home and change their own country.

...gives the only false sense of survival in hypothetically created situation...
    You have obviously never been burgled at gun point nor had your home threatened by a criminal. Nothing "false" or hypothetical about it. Those were VERY real events in my life. Until you've walked a mile in my shoes.....

...This process is killing true values and human properties of morality...
    Which values? Which morals?

...This vicious circle has been widened to unreal scenarios , which are colliding with our normal existence and destroys social behavior...
    Again, my experiences are very real. For you to discount them with a wave of your hand over your keyboard is disrespectful and a lie.

.."This is America" and if somebody doesn't belong in here , must leave this Forum...
    I, and many others on this Forum, spent hundreds of "man-years" in uniform protecting your right to say what you want, when and where you want to. I have no issue with you sounding off. BUT - I do not have to agree with you and I will take serious umbrage with you if you try and CHANGE what I have fought to defend. It may not be perfect, but it's the best place on this globe right now, and as I stated above, if someone feels otherwise, they can go somewhere else and amazingly still login to the this Forum from VERY far away.

...They are unable to improve or change their mind set . So - let them be...
    Really? Now you are judging others' ability for rational thought and due process? More than a bit shallow.

Her more sensitive to the problem suggestions are adding reflections...
    Oh man. Adding a woman's point of view has NOTHING to do with facts. My wife is a national pistol champion. And if I was Elin, or any other woman, whose facts you believe allegedly bring a modicum of "sensitivity" and "reflection" because the typists have breasts and indoor plumbing? I'd swat you for being the male chauvinist.

Cheers mate.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Dude,
    Time out. You are making yourself appear silly and ill-informed - ........... Cheers mate.
    Well said

It's amazing to me sometimes that those who have actually put their life on the line for others freedom are usually the more tollerant of others opinions.

I try to keep my wife away from some of the posts here, She is a retired US Navy Chief (ETC SW/AW) and proudly wears both expert medals, pistol and rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Well said

It's amazing to me sometimes that those who have actually put their life on the line for others freedom are usually the more tollerant of others opinions.

I try to keep my wife away from some of the posts here, She is a retired US Navy Chief (ETC SW/AW) and proudly wears both expert medals, pistol and rifle.
    Isn't it cool having a spouse who knows weapons?
    Mine is a retired Navy CDR.
    Went to Camp Perry and won.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Dude,
    Time out. You are making yourself appear silly and ill-informed - which is not what I believe you to be.

FALSE!

So there are no gun accidents? Tread carefully here....especially given the title of the thread.

This is a common lament of other country's ex-pats who come to this country trying to change this country to fit their beliefs. I tell them go home and change their own country.

You have obviously never been burgled at gun point nor had your home threatened by a criminal. Nothing "false" or hypothetical about it. Those were VERY real events in my life. Until you've walked a mile in my shoes.....

Again, my experiences are very real. For you to discount them with a wave of your hand over your keyboard is disrespectful and a lie.

I, and many others on this Forum, spent hundreds of "man-years" in uniform protecting your right to say what you want, when and where you want to. I have no issue with you sounding off. BUT - I do not have to agree with you and I will take serious umbrage with you if you try and CHANGE what I have fought to defend. It may not be perfect, but it's the best place on this globe right now, and as I stated above, if someone feels otherwise, they can go somewhere else and amazingly still login to the this Forum from VERY far away.

Really? Now you are judging others' ability for rational thought and due process? More than a bit shallow.

Oh man. Adding a woman's point of view has NOTHING to do with facts. My wife is a national pistol champion. And if I was Elin, or any other woman, whose facts you believe allegedly bring a modicum of "sensitivity" and "reflection" because the typists have breasts and indoor plumbing? I'd swat you for being the male chauvinist.

Cheers mate.
    +1

We began lowering the bar when we started putting things in Spanish to accommodate illegal aliens from the south. This is an English speaking, Christian country, that allows citizens to own guns. All new residents\citizens\immigrants should accept and respect that.

Well said

+1... except for the part about being married to a Navy Chief

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Dude,

FALSE!

Cheers mate.
    Well said

Isn't it cool having a spouse who knows weapons?
    Mine is a retired Navy CDR.
    Went to Camp Perry and won.

Steve ... BRAVO, well stated X 100

Steve, allow me to thank you for your service. I can't Thank You enough for the sacrifices that you and our military veterans have made so that I could live in this great Nation with all of it's freedoms that you and our military protected.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Fortunately this thread will disappear , but problems will remain the same . No "proudly" self proclaimed advocates of exclusive superiority ( in always lost battle of illusional fight with devil ) will be able to cure national disease of violence , none of them will have an answer for illegal drugs addiction , cemetaries will gather more mourners crying over prematurely deceased youngsters than all visitors of libraries , museums and art galleries combined together . Some will accept progressive thinking and many shall realize that English language ( which until now is not even official one ) is only common or still popular ( in decline ), who ( beside immigrants ) build America and why ( thanks to them ) is so great ? But many might ask themselves :
    "What ( beside expressing falsely understood , or executed power ) , my given rights to possess firearm did help me or others?" I don't expect any logic answer for that , unless ranters wants to convince others , that guns improve life and provide co-existential tranquility .

Enjoy your life Limoles. If you believe you have a better understanding of the Universe, then please, act on your compulsions and make it all better. Otherwise, it's nothing more than an idea in your head... subject to disagreement by others.

Fortunately this thread will disappear , but problems will remain the same . No "proudly" self proclaimed advocates of exclusive superiority ( in always lost battle of illusional fight with devil ) will be able to cure national disease of violence , none of them will have an answer for illegal drugs addiction , cemetaries will gather more mourners crying over prematurely deceased youngsters than all visitors of libraries , museums and art galleries combined together . Some will accept progressive thinking and many shall realize that English language ( which until now is not even official one ) is only common or still popular ( in decline ), who ( beside immigrants ) build America and why ( thanks to them ) is so great ? But many might ask themselves :
    "What ( beside expressing falsely understood , or executed power ) , my given rights to possess firearm did help me or others?" I don't expect any logic answer for that , unless ranters wants to convince others , that guns improve life and provide co-existential tranquility .
    WTF did that mate say??