Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Tony ,

With all respect to your authority , I have to DISAGREE with your analysis .

History is my strong point , especially covering WWII . Hitler's raise to the power happened under international watch , where even American Corporations were financing German supplies of weaponry , backed by American and Vatican Banking System . Americans stayed away from the war , until their national security has been compromized , when German U-Boats got near New Jersey shores and Japanese disgrased unprepared for fight Yankee post in Pearl Harbor . Eventually , joined forces , ( led by British Alliances ) in 1944 operation "Overlord" dismantled German fury in legendary D-Day's Normandy shores . Not even ONE AMERICAN SOLDIER put the foot into the Polish territory , so are no chances to give you a credit for its deliberation . Yes - 156 000 American and Canadian troops landed in France to blow the final assault , but again - fight was also joined by armies of Australia , Belgium , Czechoslovakia , France , Greece , Netherland , New Zealand , Norway and Poland , who contributed to the final victory . After winning the battle for Stalingrad , Russian avalanche of desperate Bolsheviks moved West and closed the ring from Eastern Site , entering to the city of Berlin . Again , not even one American fought in that battle .The final massacre of civilian people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ended the war . That's the history facts , which might not match handbooks , which were given to you after all . French people are snobs and do not hate Americans for "saving their asses" , but for cultural differences . There are to many to count and I'll not to go further from that .

And now , your question "WHY" I do not live in ghettos of Trenton , Camden or even Newark , the answer is simple : I DO NOT NEED TO . But , if it would be necessary , I could find the methods of peaceful coexistence . Did anybody made deeper analysis of those places existence anyway ? Did you forget already , that American history is responsible for slavery , which established irreversible differences in societies and their hierarhies ? Despite present political trends to integrate multicultural groups of people coming from different cultures and believes , it simply DOESN'T WORK ! Still hate exist on both sites of the alley .

Crime is associated with anger and guns in hands of unemployed , unskilled and uneducated groups are the biggest threat to societal advancement . This is also problem caused by politicians , who in short-sited programs created most ridiculous effect , labeled "no child left behind" . Everything to just be elected . What would you expect from drop out student , who is unable to join labor forces , necessary to build progressive life ? Problem is complicated and neither you , me or someone from our Forum is able to solve it . But is also good to know it .

My strong refusal of firearm possession is logic only for me . You will not find me to criticize those , who have one , but I'm sure will not help anyone to use it in "critical moment" either . Look around and read , how the crime is evolved and what is done to end it ( or reduce it ) ? Having gun doesn't provide any guaranties to save life . Please count the number of the people , who used it in "self defense" , or in "protection" who were threatened and compare to these numbers , which are representing actual statistics , placing USA in worlds leadership in murders . It is shameful record .

Since we have Police , National Guards and Army , Government should be responsible for our safety and it could be good enough already , if properly executed . But , if you or others will explain , why so called American Interest is using our Army to protect and secure Corporation's businesses around the world , it will open another discussion , leading us to reflections , why America lost numerous wars in Vietnam , Central America , Iraq , Afghanistan and why 9/11 happened ? Don't you think , there are consequences of foreign policies , provoking others to answer with terrorism ? Al-Qaida , ISIS , which are impossible to curb causing serious problems to the entire world and we are witnessing beginning of civilization clashes already .

Don't get me wrong , but as I stated in other thread - as much I hate guns , when USA , or American people will ever be in immediate danger of foreign invasion IN OUR TERRITORY , I'll fight for properly understood freedom and its integrity .

Meanwhile , I believe that child's death is NOT ONLY caused by irresponsible parents , but the easy access to the gun , which in luck of its presence , wouldn't initiate our debate .
    blah blah blah....jeez,I get you have a story for everything...Phantom is right....you don't live here give it a rest

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post

Since we have Police , National Guards and Army , Government should be responsible for our safety and it could be good enough already , if properly executed.
    Well there you go, the sheep has spoken. That's alright, history is my strong point as well and history has proven the sheep that relys on government casts all freedoms away to a supreme leader. Your history is skewed sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I like guns !
    I am responsible in my handling of them. In my home I teach gun handling/training and to be responsible. I get that from my Dad who taught me.
    I love going to a turkey shoot (Annie Oakley style). So much fun with responsible gun loving shooters.
    I live next to a golf course. Man, I hope those golfers are responsible. I am always worried (out walking) that I might just get hit in the head with a ricochet golf ball. Scary deal for this cowboy that doesn't like golfing (but here again, I have never tried it). Maybe, I need to take another look at golfing?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    blah blah blah....jeez,I get you have a story for everything...Phantom is right....you don't live here give it a rest
    Limoles lives in a hotbed of urban mayhem; New JoyZee!
    I would think he's likely seen every type of potentially life threatening violence.

BTW, I like guns too. I have owned rifles and gone hunting.
    But handguns being owned and carried around by anyone scares the $hit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Limoles lives in a hotbed of urban mayhem; New JoyZee!
    I would think he's likely seen every type of potentially life threatening violence.

BTW, I like guns too. I have owned rifles and gone hunting.
    But handguns being owned and carried around by anyone scares the $hit out of me.
    Better stay out of Florida. We've surpassed one million concealed carry licenses...the result? Very few misuses and violent crime is down.

shooter
    Yeah don't come to Missouri either. Bunch of crazies here. On a good day we like to get a few 'brush shots' in.

Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    Better stay out of Florida. We've surpassed one million concealed carry licenses...the result? Very few misuses and violent crime is down.
    Been to Orlando lately? I would not walk around after dark there with out... Daily shootings. I certainly would not be a Law Enforcement Officer there. Starting to resemble Chicago.

I've been to Orlando, Missouri, as well as urban Chicago, Dallas, and Tampa.
    Never had or saw a problem.
    But I also don't roam the decrepit back alleys or low life areas.
    Maybe you guys do?

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Been to Orlando lately? I would not walk around after dark there with out... Daily shootings. I certainly would not be a Law Enforcement Officer there. Starting to resemble Chicago.
    Yes, I've been to Orlando almost daily for more than 30 years. If you're frequenting the drug dens of CrimeHills you probably aren't too safe. For the most part Orlando is very safe. I grew up in Chicago and was a big city cop in California so I think I know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I've been to Orlando, Missouri, as well as urban Chicago, Dallas, and Tampa.
    Never had or saw a problem.
    But I also don't roam the decrepit back alleys or low life areas.
    Maybe you guys do?
    I like to roam some of the low life areas.
    I even like to watch "Trailer Park Boys" filmed in Nova Scotia, Canada. It's funny as hell !! But, that's just me.
    Get it on Netflix. Crazy business !!