Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    No self defence needed. I live in Canada. The land of the meek and the home of the passive.
    Give it up bird, there are nuts in every country. Is this passive?

www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1428340740

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Give it up bird
    I gave it up long ago.

I also should have bought stock in two American icons:, Apple and Smith & Wesson, two famous companies that forever changed the way Americans think and act.

Personally I think that 95% of the worlds population is off-base in some of their religious beliefs. I don't fool myself in thinking I can convince them otherwise... but if I did try, and failed, I certainly wouldn't resort to insults and demeaning comments. Why throw away your self-respect and dignity... for nothing.

I gave it up long ago.

I also should have bought stock in two American icons:, Apple and Smith & Wesson, two famous companies that forever changed the way Americans think and act.
    Bird, I am surprised you have such indignation for the United States of America !

Just a comment, laws don't give you freedoms or liberty, those are natural, God given things that laws restrict. It is your right to protect you and your family with a rifle, pistol or whatever weapon you chose, however, obviously due to the fact that there are evil, twisted people in the world that do use those weapons for horrendous things, the laws need to be there, as restrictions on those idiots, not freedoms for the good people.

Stop picking on Bird the man is obviously under tremendous stress due to the fact Canada is beholden to these big-eared, murderous, incestuous pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    Bird, I am surprised you have such indignation for the United States of America !

You guys have a culture and society very different from the rest of the world.
    You keep telling me that the USA is the greatest country in the world.
    Then you tell me that you must carry guns for two reasons:
    because you can and because you have the need to protect yourself from the omnipresent threat of criminal attack.

This sounds oxymoronic to me.

Not that we don't have our own big-eared, murderous, incestuous pedophiles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

shooter
    I can't believe you went there.

You guys have a culture and society very different from the rest of the world.
    You keep telling me that the USA is the greatest country in the world.
    Then you tell me that you must carry guns for two reasons:
    because you can and because you have the need to protect yourself from the omnipresent threat of criminal attack.

This sounds oxymoronic to me.
    From the top.

Most countries have cultures and societies different from the rest of the world. Who, for instance, is exactly like Canada?

No one has told you that the USA is the greatest country in the world. Each of us has a more or less unspoken obligation to believe that our home town is best, that our mom is the best, and so on. Don't you? Simple nationalism. Do you not believe that Canada is the finest place in the world? If you don't, you ought to.

Speaking for myself, if I own or carry a gun, it is because the law here allows me to. If your laws changed, do you think you might be surprised at how many Canadians elected to do so? I think you might.

If I thought there was an 'omnipresent' threat I would never leave my house, armed or otherwise. You carry spare tires in your 4-wheeled vehicles not because you believe you will have a flat every time you drive, but for the unlikely event that you do. Is there any way you can comprehend the difference there?

As you have no chance of effecting a change here, I fail to see purpose in the obvious resentment.