Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland baby dies in accidental shooting

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Sad a few morons have to dik it up for the rest of us.
    You could have your legislators make it a lot tougher for those morons to own guns, yet you could still be able to own your handguns.

You really are naive. Have you ever seen the serious amount of restrictions already on the books that are ignored? Probably not. I know there is a criminal element here that don't do well with following rules and laws? Are there any Canadians that break the law on handguns?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

This arguing has gone on long enough. We all got to get better at it. May the best man win.

http://www.wikihow.com/Always-Win-an-Argument

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You really are naive. Have you ever seen the serious amount of restrictions already on the books that are ignored? Probably not. I know there is a criminal element here that don't do well with following rules and laws? Are there any Canadians that break the law on handguns?
    Naive about what?

We aren't allowed to own handguns. without onerous requirements, like joining a gun club, passing written and practical tests, thorough and arduous background checks, requiring a temporary police issued permit whenever the handgun will be transported from gun club to home, etc. They are restricted weapons.

If you use an illegally attained handgun to commit any crime in Canada, you will get extra incarceration above and beyond a typical sentence.

Very few Canadians own handguns, and fewer use them illegally, as they're just not available. The few that are used in crime have all been smuggled in from the USA.
    Try crossing into Canada with an undeclared handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    This arguing has gone on long enough. We all got to get better at it. May the best man win.

http://www.wikihow.com/Always-Win-an-Argument
    No arguing.
    I'm saying that tragedies like the one in this topic are preventable, they are not accidents, and your legislators don't have the balls to tighten up gun control in the US to prevent these horrific incidents. Let any Tom, Dick, or Harry own a handgun in the USA. It's your right. Just make it more inconvenient and difficult for any schmuck to just walk into a sporting goods store or flea market and buy a handgun.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    No arguing.
    I'm saying that tragedies like the one in this topic are preventable, they are not accidents, and your legislators don't have the balls to tighten up gun control in the US to prevent these horrific incidents. Let any Tom, Dick, or Harry own a handgun in the USA. It's your right. Just make it more inconvenient and difficult for any schmuck to just walk into a sporting goods store or flea market and buy a handgun.
    This schmuck has bought 3 pistols and 1 rifle lately and went through background checks. It's not like we don't have schmuck checking. Thanks Bird.

I think this thread is just becoming a "increase my post count" contest.
    2013 F6B in black of course

shooter
    Bird can't be out-argued. Common sense and facts mean nothing to him. He can go on like this for months. Fortunately he doesn't live in our country. Therefore he is a non-factor. Inconsequential. He doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Bird can't be out-argued. Common sense and facts mean nothing to him. He can go on like this for months. Fortunately he doesn't live in our country. Therefore he is a non-factor. Inconsequential. He doesn't matter.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    I think this thread is just becoming a "increase my post count" contest.
    Good point. Speaking of which, how many posts do you need to not be 'junior' member? Might just stop there, for the off-topic side anyway.