Short guys and the F6B

Thread: Short guys and the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auldy View Post
    Thanks to Wylbur78 for your comments and info

To Brasco, I also looked at the Thunderbird LT, no Cruise Control and after checking with Triumph Australia,
    the spoked wheels use tubes in the tyres. I dread the thought of trying to remove a wheel to replace a tube
    on a country road on a bike with only a side stand.

I dropped into my local Honda dealer today, the 2015 F6B Australian model is $25,000 AUD plus on road,
    it does however come with Cruise Control and Reverse. Have booked a test ride for a weeks time

Cheers

Auldy
    Keep us posted on how things go, Auldy. Again, thanks for the great feedback everyone. Jayrock -- I remember riding the Highwood Pass with you last season. I'll be in touch directly!

shorty

I have about a 29" to 30" inseam, and am 5'7" Once moving, it is very easy. I have to tippy toe at lights and can bounce easily between the two sides. It handles well, is very well balanced, and is comfortable to ride. I will say that stopped, it is wide and I have to split wide to stand. Also, it is a heavy bike, so park it such that you can move it and not have to back up a hill to get out of the spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B