Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
I've started to feel more comfortable on F6b but not 100% satisfied yet. I've just put on 1" Lower Progressive front shocks, Mustang seat and I'm still not able to flat foot. Just other day I was trying to push the bike back and was not able to do it cuz I was on tip toes. I've started to wonder if I shud spend some money and add Lower wing link or Just buy the used goldwing that has reverse and convert it to F6B.

I don't know yet but I'll keep thinking. After many bikes I like the goldwing but I need to figure out the height thing. Either I'll spend some money on F6 to make it suit me or I'm buying Goldwing, chopping of the trunk and lower it.

I wonder if 1" Lower progressive's fit Goldwing. It is F6 specific per product info.
I am 5'9" (barely) 75 yrs old and have a short 29"inseam...With the Mustang seat and a 1/2" higher sole and heel added to my boots by a local shoe shop, I can push my bike backwards on my toes fairly easily and the pattern the bootmaker used is great with a "cleat-like" design that prevents slipping. I can now "flat-foot" at stops for the most part and feel very confident with my F6B in traffic and at stops....Ride safe....