Hi Folks,
As of 3 days ago, I picked up a well sorted out F6B. After about 400+ Harleys of about every type since 1936. I've been riding now for 46 years. A lot of miles alone, and quite a few with like minded people. Motorcycling has been my life. My motorcycle hero's I would read about are now my friends. Unfortunately some of them passed. Buzz Walneck, Allen Sputhe, Eddie Long, Elmer Trett, Mike Roland, Lee Wickstrom, are some of the old names, and of course there are newer ones on the scene...I'll stop there. Maybe some of you are familiar with these guys. I have to say they are mainly HD guys, but I feel they also are into anything on two wheels and would stop to look at a rusted out Bridgestone.

So, a new adventure, new friends and a whole new learning curve. Appx. Two hundred miles so far. Back surgery this Thursday...and then, the open road on..."the Beast" a working title for my F6B until something better sinks in. I've got a few great upgrades from the former owner, who himself put about 3k on this machine. He's a perfectionist and a hot rodder, so I have an immaculate ride. I have a set of HeliBars coming and black Rush pipes. I travel between Minnesota, California, Arizona, Ohio, Florida and visit points in between. Summers about here - I hope y'all make the most of it, and see a few of you on the road, B-kind, watso (1surebet)