First Gear Torrent Waterproof Duffle Bag? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Gear Torrent Waterproof Duffle Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by tpa View Post
    thanks for all of the recommendations! i've been looking at a lot of bags. i'm drawn to the Tour Master Nylon Cruiser III Sissybar Bag (XL). has anyone got an opinion - good or bad - re: the bag? i like the layout and construction. i think it will mount on my F6B. all feedback most welcome.

here's a link: http://www.bobscycle.com/tourmaster-...FReBaQodxwgAiQ
    Hmm; not too shabby. I like the idea of the integrated rain cover in a pocket on top of the bag.

First Gear Torrent Duffle - 40 liter bag

After lots of research and looking around, I picked up the 40 liter First Gear Torrent Duffle bag. I took a 5 day trip (1300 miles) over Memorial Day weekend. It easily fit all of my clothing and stuff. It would handle a 7 day trip without problem. I packed some of my more clunky gear/shoes and rain suite in the F6B rear bags. I had room to spare.

The straps that came with the bag worked easily and perfectly when strapping it to my MP3Bike rear rack. I did need to unscrew my antenna.

I got caught in a powerful storm/micro burst in southern Minnesota on my return trip. The waterproof bag and bike both came through without any problem.

If you're looking for a bag, I highly recommend it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where my F6B and i have roamed (37,000+ miles)