I'm Back on an F6B!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back on an F6B!

I'm Back on an F6B!

So I went away for about a year when I traded my red F6B in for an all black murdered out full Wing. I really enjoyed that bike but missed the creature comforts of the wing, happy to say I still have the wing for the days when I want to be on road sofa and now I have a gorgeous matte grey F6B to tool around on as well! Once I saw it I had to have it. Love the way it looks. 40th anniversary, taller screen (not quite tall enough but close), deluxe and YES CRUISE! Although the cruise is a bit sloppy it needs to be adjusted.

I'm also quite lucky as I landed a deal on a new Valkyrie as well! So now I have the whole Flat 6 Family!

Here's some quick pics:

Here's the new Valkyrie:

And the bike I traded the old F6B for:

The Wing has the Full Monty Traxxion setup and it's awesome! Plus lots of other stuff and stupid amounts of dollars LOL as we all tend to do.

Quick question, rear suspension setting what's everyone running? I totally forgot.

Nice selection of F6's now you need to add a old Valkyrie to the stable.
    Your Mustang also looks cool.

Nice bikes...Must be great to have a lot of disposable income to afford all those toys including the Mustang in the car-port....Oh well, as they say, "some of us have it, and some of us don't".....Ride safe....

Nice stable. Enjoy.

Great stable full of machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post
    So I went away for about a year when I traded my red F6B in for an all black murdered out full Wing. I really enjoyed that bike but missed the creature comforts of the wing, happy to say I still have the wing for the days when I want to be on road sofa and now I have a gorgeous matte grey F6B to tool around on as well! Once I saw it I had to have it. Love the way it looks. 40th anniversary, taller screen (not quite tall enough but close), deluxe and YES CRUISE! Although the cruise is a bit sloppy it needs to be adjusted.

I'm also quite lucky as I landed a deal on a new Valkyrie as well! So now I have the whole Flat 6 Family!

Here's some quick pics:

Here's the new Valkyrie:

And the bike I traded the old F6B for:

The Wing has the Full Monty Traxxion setup and it's awesome! Plus lots of other stuff and stupid amounts of dollars LOL as we all tend to do.

Quick question, rear suspension setting what's everyone running? I totally forgot.
    I think most of us ride with the pre-load set at the midway or slightly higher point, but my question is when do you decide to ride the new Valk? I have been trying to justify it sitting next to my F6B in the garage but when I really want a quick power cruise I usually jump on my VROD. Can you tell us about your riding experience with the new Valk? I know it gives up storage but seems even more spirited than the B for quick rides around town or into the hills.

Can't hide money. Nice collection there.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

What I like most about your setup is the SRT Banner hanging above the Mustang...lol awesome!!! Glad to have you back!!!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think he just posted these pictures to brag about his toys.

Nice collection

Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post

I'm also quite lucky as I landed a deal on a new Valkyrie as well! So now I have the whole Flat 6 Family

You are giving me some ideas as I really had hard time to chose between the F6B and the Valk.. Got the F6B, a wonderful ride. However I'm happy every second day, the other one I still wonder if a simple monster with less equipment would make me happier.

Quick question: could you PM me how I can become millionaire by the end of the week? I can travel

I also would like your impression of the Valkyrie compared to the F6B?