Favorite Stock Color - Page 4

View Poll Results: What is your favorite stock color?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

97 37.02%
  • Red

51 19.47%
  • Yellow

23 8.78%
  • Matte Silver

61 23.28%
  • Blue

30 11.45%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Stock Color

I bought a new 2014 yellow F6 in July, it was the last one they had at a great price. Not sure if that would have been my choice of colors if I had a choice. I love it now, I guess that's human nature we tend to love what we have, mine's better than yours and all that bull .

I have to admit I have not had a problem with my paint up to this point, maybe just lucky.

Does any one know what the production numbers are as it pertains to colors?

Matte GREY !

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I own a Black 13 Standard, but wish I would have bought a Blue 15 Deluxe, but I just couldn't pass up the price on the Black 13 Standard.
    +1. The difference for me for this exact situation was $3,100.

That being said, my initial resistance to the blue model has faded to where I almost like it now. Everyone must think it is a Yamaha.

One more comment on color - apparently once you go black, you do go back…

The best color, IMHO, is the maroon/black two-tone on the 40th anniversary full Wing.

Soooo…all this talk about paint…mine is the infamous black, and I haven't done anything to the finish yet (front end covered in many bugs). I am not as anal about the appearance of the bike as many riders are. However, I will take care to make sure it looks good, but I won't obsess over it. Seems like Liquid Glass is a popular choice here after a fresh wash. Mine is in the garage except when riding it and at work (which is many daylight hours). How often do you recommend applying LG?

LG

I was wondering about coats as well...did adv. search and there a lot of posts on the subject.

Ex:
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...f-liquid-glass

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    I was wondering about coats as well...did adv. search and there a lot of posts on the subject.

Ex:
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...f-liquid-glass
    I'll check the link.

Have you seen any other F6Bs in our area? I don't think I have ever seen one, other than the one in the garage…that being said, I wasn't watching for any until mid-summer, when my interest in these machines became much greater.

Blue here, wanted a leftover yellow one but none available close for my dealer to get ahold of so I spent more money and got the blue.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

What about the 2016 White?

Anybody have opinions on the 2016 color white? I'm going to place a order for one as soon as i sell my VTX. I'm thinking white. ????

Did anybody notice the green one w/ the EBC rotors on the front and the custom paint? That used to belong to Andy Katz, I believe in Florida. He listed it on Ebay in August of 2014. I went to the credit union to get a loan for that and the bimbo said she would get back with me. It was on a Saturday. She said if she didn't call me...call her. I waited until Monday afternoon, called...no answer. Left a voice mail. Never heard from her. I called Andy Monday night and the bike was sold. I got the black F6B from Russellville a few days later. Went back to the credit union and she was doing nothing so I went and asked her if she remembered I applied for a MC loan. She didn't. I told her what happened and all she said was "sorry". I suppose I should have went to the supervisor but I know it's the way of the world (in most cases) that the kids nowadays just don't want to work and do what's right. Self discipline...doing the right thing when no one is looking. That bike had thousands of $'s of extras on it. Way to many to list.

When I do finally give up the B-King it will be for a WHITE one

White ??

Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    When I do finally give up the B-King it will be for a WHITE one
    I like the white. Will people think it is a cop bike? Probably. Will they slow down when im behind them ? That could be a problem.