Hey! 2015's looking like a good year!

Thread: Hey! 2015's looking like a good year!

Cool Hey! 2015's looking like a good year!

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months and I'd contemplated replacing the VFR1200X (Crosstourer) with bikes from the CTX1300 to the Suzuki M109, the wife can't get on and off the crosstourer easily, and the hunt began.

Took a 2015 titanium out the other day and was sold, the low speed handling, sheer grunt and comfort for both was awesome.

So I'm in! signing up tomorrow...

Look forward to stupid questions when I can't get the search to give what I want!
    Great information from all that I've seen so far, good forum.

Don't know of any other F6B owners in these parts, Perth, Western Australia... might see one on the road one day!

Bryster

Welcome. You won't regret it!

to the board.... There are a couple owners in your area...maybe they will chime in and meet up !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months and I'd contemplated replacing the VFR1200X (Crosstourer) with bikes from the CTX1300 to the Suzuki M109, the wife can't get on and off the crosstourer easily, and the hunt began.

Took a 2015 titanium out the other day and was sold, the low speed handling, sheer grunt and comfort for both was awesome.

Look forward to stupid questions when I can't get the search to give what I want!

Don't know of any other F6B owners in these parts, Perth, Western Australia... might see one on the road one day!

Bryster
    Just remember there are now dumb questions!!!!!
    We all have been there and felt just like you.
    Shortleg

Quote Originally Posted by Bryster View Post
    Hi all,

Bryster
    Just do a search and you will find I have already asked all the stupid ones! When you can't find it--that means it is not stupid.

"Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome aboard Bryster; I'm sure you and the Mrs. will be happy!