Honda NM4?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Honda NM4??

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    Don't worry, Honda didn't make this bike for you guys. The U.S. is not their primary market; this is an Asian bike for Asian customers. Honda brought it in because, I don't know, they're just Honda. Honda does it's own thing.

They build the Goldwing and cruisers for Americans. Europe and Asia are bigger markets than America for the rest of the stuff.
    This seems likely. Probably not targeting the American consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    It's a recumbent motorcycle

It's actually kinda growing on me...

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufactur...m4-review.html
    The author says a lot with this comment:

john burns> Auphliam • 7 months ago

well a loaf of bread wouldn't fit, so I had to improvise...

I hope I didn't come off as not liking the bike, because I actually really do. I got called up to Big Bear a couple days ago from Costa Mesa, freeway slog and mountains... I had my choice of Street 750, BMW RnineT or NM4 and it was NM4 without much thought. Cruises great at 85 mph and not bad at all in the mountains either. So I pushed the fuel gauge on the way back, it was blinking for a long time when I stopped, showing 145 miles on tripmeter - and only took 2.1 gallons. That's 69 mpg, much better than other tanks. Great machine. Butt was a bit sore from the cruiseresque ergoes, but many cruisers would've been much worse. Two thumbs up, really. Just pack light.