Vertical light strips

Thread: Vertical light strips

Vertical light strips

I recieved my vertical light strips from Kuryakyn yesterday and put them on. I dont like the look and am going to get rid of them. They were $149 plus shipping and I will let them go for $100. The rear harness is not available yet so I just used some extra connectors from my lizards lights from my harley. It worked out quit easy. You will need to get more 3m tape. If interested let me know..
    Mike 313-903-4900
    Attached Images Attached Images

you never know until you try ... but I agree w/ ya .. I don't like the look !! I will keep an ear open for potential buyers for you ...

Cool

And to think I really wanted those.......saved on this one!!!!! looks like something you would see in a Bar !!! on or a construction site.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    And to think I really wanted those.......saved on this one!!!!! looks like something you would see in a Bar !!! on or a construction site.....
    ....or on a fully dressed Gold Wing.....which is definitely not where us F6B owners want to be. I think I would list them on yhe Gold Wing site classified section. I bet that will provide a market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw a post several weeks ago, and thought they were a little too much. Someone else had Hyperlites installed. I liked the look of those and bought/installed on my F6B. I was looking to be more conspicuous, and they seem to do the trick.

Just wanted to shop those at Wingstuff. Good to see them in action now -> unfortunately not my kind of taste. Thanks for showing!
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Attachment 13272

Just installed a set this weekend. I like them and wanted more lights in back.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

What I want is something that blends into the bike and unseen until in use. I want more lights, but these are a bit too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]