Surfing on GL1800 Forum , I found disturbing comments , related to the oil leak on brand new GW .

"Hello Guys,

I bought a brand new 2013 GL1800 in the June 2014. But I found the engine oil on the floor at Dec 11, 2014, and I took some pictures from the bottom of the engine, the yellowish gasket part was wet.

I took my bike to Honda dealship immediately, they never met this situation before and told me the Goldwing engine never leaks, just the oil filter loose after inspection.

But after one month, it leaks again, it is not obviously drop, but it is very slow leak, please check the pictures, you can see the yellow part is wet, and I can see and feel the oil by my finger. The drain bolt and the crush washer seems OK and dry. In this time, the dealer made the oil change and replace a new bolt and washer.

One month later, it happen again. The dealer put some powder into the engine and test, nothing wrong and leak.

Today, the problem is stand still. I contacted the dealer in this morning, and they say the bike is OK to drive, they can not help me anymore.

It will be much appreciated if someone can give me some advice on what I can do, where I can file a complaint."

I wish never to happened to any of us .