Has anyone installed these? Kuryakyn 7448 Black LED Front Reflector Conversi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone installed these? Kuryakyn 7448 Black LED Front Reflector Conversi

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Screw the lights, that's one badazz pic Rick. Nice.
    ooooooooh shiny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    I had them on mine until recently. I just took the black fork covers off and replaced them with the Chrome Lighted Fork Covers.
    Those work fine, look good and are very noticeable. You do need to install a quick disconnect so you can remove your covers if you ever need to. Also the specific bike adapters do not come with those. After you get the adapters your can tie as much in as you want.
    I do not need mine. If anyone wants them you can have them for $30 including shipping anywhere in the Cont. US.
    I will throw in some quick disconnects. You will need to run wire down each side and tie into the bike.
    In the picture below you can see them lit up in the daytime .
    I'll take them, I'll send you a PM

Yep, I have them and they look great with easy install. Only tricky point was running the wires through the front mirror/turn signal housing area through the handlebars. I used a coat hanger to pull them through. At night they look great and function well.

I have them but of course mine are CHROME!!! fairly easy install...wire tie the wires up the brake lines and they are well hidden!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Seeing Ricks pic gives me chrome envy. I'm getting there but its putting a dent in my wallet.