What is this weather
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this weather

What is this weather

Wonderful weather were not having here in Cadillac, Michigan. I am trying to pick up the new Deluxe and I might have to have them put a snow tire on the back. All covered in white again this morning. Must have gotten a 1/2 inch or better, and definitely not happy with how the weather is turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Wonderful weather were not having here in Cadillac, Michigan. I am trying to pick up the new Deluxe and I might have to have them put a snow tire on the back. All covered in white again this morning. Must have gotten a 1/2 inch or better, and definitely not happy with how the weather is turning out.
    yikes!we had a rough winter in new england but it seems to be over.....rainy spring ahead as usual but at least its not snow....

That really suxs, in Acworth Ga today it’s 73 and sunny; of course I rode in to work. Hopefully the weather will turn, I understand your frustration; I’m a central Michigan grad.

Sorry to hear about your weather but wish you could send some here as we are drying up and need snow pack bad.But I was able to ride more this winter the any other since living here in Northern Nevada.Hope you get some sunshine soon so you can pick up that new ride you have been waiting forI know one thing it will be worth the wait once you start putting some miles on your new F6B.

I'm still trying to figure out why you guys live in that??? Hell yes it is hot in FLA, sometimes unbearable ...but I can ride every day of the year...just saying...not trying to stir the pot but dam, its the end of April !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Maybe the dealer will loan you a snowmobile until the snow melts!!
    It's 39° is Detroit, had a few light flurries earlier, so I'm not riding either.
    Steve0080 has a good point, gonna have to look a real estate in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why you guys live in that??? Hell yes it is hot in FLA, sometimes unbearable ...but I can ride every day of the year...just saying...not trying to stir the pot but dam, its the end of April !
    Moving soon....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

We moved from Marysville Mi to Florida 8 years ago, riding all year round sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone.

I hear ya man, it was cloudy all day today. What's up with that !

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Hear that it was 70 when I left for work this morning in Ocala and 85 when I rode home!