E-ZPASS TRANSPORTER PASS

Thread: E-ZPASS TRANSPORTER PASS

E-ZPASS TRANSPORTER PASS

JUST WONDERING WHERE TO PLACE THE E-ZPASS??? ANY SUCCESS IN FRONT COMPARTMENT???

Mine is mounted on the underside of the lid of the center cubby, using 3m industrial plastic type Velcro . It's not really Velcro, but plastic stuff that works similar to Velcro. It out of the way and works fine. In Oklahoma the pass for motorcycles is different from cars, but even the windshield type sticker would work here. Some mount under the front fairing, the piece below the windshield, but the cubby is out of the water.

We place our transponders in the left hand glove box loose - so we can move them back and forth between the bikes and our cars. They work just fine. We don't use them daily though, only for trips as we live in an area that does not require tolls.

In FLA you can get one unit and then just post the tags that are using or under that unit...much easier than having several units....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    In FLA you can get one unit and then just post the tags that are using or under that unit...much easier than having several units....
    Texas kinda does that also. They don't need to read the toll tag, just the license plate associated with a tag. However, a tag iis needed for each vehicle at no cost to the owner. I carry mine in the center cubby but I don't think the sensors can pick it up there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ez pass

I Plasti-dipped my NY ez pass black and mounted on the inside of my madstad inner shield, works fine and doesn't stand out like a sore thumb or encourage theft. The dip can be peeled off when time to send back. Jim

Velcroed underneath the plastic nose. Protected and you can't see it.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by jimsol1 View Post
    I Plasti-dipped my NY ez pass black and mounted on the inside of my madstad inner shield, works fine and doesn't stand out like a sore thumb or encourage theft. The dip can be peeled off when time to send back. Jim
    Ours are "Free" in FLA....no need to send back !

I would also assume that the unit can be read thru your cubby !!! Kinda like putting your _____
    there and then Bluetooth thru the lid.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com