Meet, Greet, & Ride in Michigan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet, Greet, & Ride in Michigan

Meet, Greet, & Ride in Michigan

How about lets put something together for a meet and greet with a ride plan. There are a lot of great touring roads in Michigan. M22 north of Manistee runs all the way up the Leelanau peninsula, M119 north from Petoskey goes up thru the tunnel of trees and if you know the way ends in Mackinaw city. Route M23 up along Lake Huron is also a very nice route, route 2 in the upper peninsula is a fine ride and I am sure there are people out there with other roads we would love to hear about. Don't be scared to kick in ideas as we are very open to suggestion and a meet and greet point. The hard part is picking a time that works for everyone.

Count me in, I love driving Northern Michigan.... the U.P. too
    Did all of your snow melt yet?

Darn Snow

It keeps coming and going and I am trying to pick up the new ride from Muskegon dealer. I am hoping to get it this Monday and the weatherman say its supposed to warm up from here if he isn't lying to us that is. I expect more from the forum to jump in with ideas and such but glad you posted, just really disappointing the lack of enthusiasm. Its been a long cold winter you would think these guys would be chomping at the bit to get a ride in with others from the forum. Oh well maybe in the days to come as the weather warms up they will come out of hibernation.....

Hey Opas Ride ??
    Hey BobinMich ??

I would like to make a visit to the UP. If you plan a meet and greet, I will try to make it. Thanks.

Feedback from all thats interested

Quote Originally Posted by carpdm View Post
    I would like to make a visit to the UP. If you plan a meet and greet, I will try to make it. Thanks.
    We definitely need feed back as to when everyone had days to play. That's the hard part is coordinating everyone to get together..... suggestions as to where would be a good place to get together at.... I am retired so that not a problem. all I need is Sunshine. Were not looking for 300 bikes if we find 4 or 5 that would be plenty.....

Great rides in the U.P. I would join the Meet and Greet, depending on "when". I'm also retired, but have several other trips planned for the summer. Just give a Heads up, when the dates are picked.

pick a date and I'll try to make it work

Kingdomman

Can a new guy come?

No new guys allowed.

j/k