looking at some Kury lights for rear of bike
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking at some Kury lights for rear of bike

looking at some Kury lights for rear of bike

The first light is the finder tip light and the second is the lights that run from it
    along the back of the saddle bags.
    My question is what kind of adapters am I going to need to make it plug and play so as to have both just plug in.
    Shortleg

it should be the 3234

^^^ Yup Kury 3224 adapter. This "Y"'s into the bikes wiring, and then the light kits should have all the wiring you need to connect into this and each other.

My question is.....

Do they look good in person on the bike?

My wife seems to think they look kind of Hip Hop Rapper type Flashy bling bling. Lol!

She totally understands the safety visibility aspect of them.

Can owners who have them installed please comment on the looks as well? I realize it's somewhat subjective but do they look better in person? Do they look classy? Like they belong on the bike?
    Seems like they could potentially be too much. Kind of like a Christmas tree. I'd hate to order them and be disappointed.

I have them. They brighten up the rear end and that is what matters to me. Easy install in warm weather.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Does any of the rear Tupperware need to be removed??

Also are they only brake & turn signal lights or do they run in the day or evening at a lower intensity?

And can you start by adding the rear fender tip below the licence plate only to see how you like it and add the sides later on or is it best to install everything all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    My question is.....

Do they look good in person on the bike?

My wife seems to think they look kind of Hip Hop Rapper type Flashy bling bling. Lol!

She totally understands the safety visibility aspect of them.

Can owners who have them installed please comment on the looks as well? I realize it's somewhat subjective but do they look better in person? Do they look classy? Like they belong on the bike?
    Seems like they could potentially be too much. Kind of like a Christmas tree. I'd hate to order them and be disappointed.
    I know where you're coming from. Personally I like just the center light; like your wife, my tastes are more subtle and low-key.

Speaking for the center light only since I don't own the saddlebag lights, I think they blend in well with the bike. However, I plan to make the blending perfect by eventually painting the light housing a matte black to match the rear fender.

I copied srt8.....plug and play.... it is a little easier if you remove the rear panel...4 screws !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

They add no additional turn signal lighting. Just tail lights and brake.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.