looking at some Kury lights for rear of bike - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking at some Kury lights for rear of bike

I'll post some pics after my trip, but I installed: Brow lights that go under the tail light assembly and toggles with the turn signal-awesome look and function. I installed the Whelen light replacing the rear reflector - VERY nice bright and stobe with brakes on! I then installed the Kury rear fender tip lights with the bag reflectors. HOWEVER, I hate reflectors, especially on this bike. I dremmeled out the backside of the reflectors and installed 3LED light strips and joined them to the rear fender tip wiring. The rear grabs attention now without being too annoying....

I did the bottom and sides. So far everyone has said that they look like they belong there. Even the Harley guys. "but officer, I didn't see the motorcycle." That excuse won't fly w/ these lights.

Great on the LVL3 2012 and the 2015 F6B

I had them on my 12 and they look just as good on the new F6B, both were smoked. They are bright but are no comparison to the police bikes in my area that light up light a Christmas tree.

Ride safe.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    My question is.....

Do they look good in person on the bike?

My wife seems to think they look kind of Hip Hop Rapper type Flashy bling bling. Lol!

She totally understands the safety visibility aspect of them.

Can owners who have them installed please comment on the looks as well? I realize it's somewhat subjective but do they look better in person? Do they look classy? Like they belong on the bike?
    Seems like they could potentially be too much. Kind of like a Christmas tree. I'd hate to order them and be disappointed.