Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay

Thanks all...just got into a huge pissing contest with the machine shop over their tolerances on product . Not pretty. Oh well. they are making 4 as we speak, then to the power coater. One is promised already. So three left. When these three are gone I will have to do some soul searching as to wether to continue with making them. But We'll see. If members of this board want the last three I will not post of Ebay unless it is easier for you... So there you go three left, who gets them?

Sorry Bill, I was not aware there was a problem with the last batch until my phone started ringing off the hook and bad marks from Ebay!!! If your good I will just move on.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Thanks all...just got into a huge pissing contest with the machine shop over their tolerances on product . Not pretty. Oh well. they are making 4 as we speak, then to the power coater. One is promised already. So three left. When these three are gone I will have to do some soul searching as to wether to continue with making them. But We'll see. If members of this board want the last three I will not post of Ebay unless it is easier for you... So there you go three left, who gets them?

Sorry Bill, I was not aware there was a problem with the last batch until my phone started ringing off the hook and bad marks from Ebay!!! If your good I will just move on.
    PM sent. Thanks

One left.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

Yes sir, I'm good. Still a great product!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Is there one still available? I have an ebay/paypal account?

Cool

I saw the last post in the thread by Steve 0080 saying one was left? If so, be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Ill make sure that when I post something for sale on this site, I will have the class and courtesy to at least respond to other member's questions about something Im trying to sell to them.
    Just saying.

I think I've got one

But I need to find it. I do not plan on using it.
    If I find it this weekend (we recently moved from Philly to Florida and still have garage boxes to unpack) I'll let you know.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Sent you a PM Mike...

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
    Ill make sure that when I post something for sale on this site, I will have the class and courtesy to at least respond to other member's questions about something Im trying to sell to them.
    Just saying.
    As a new member … perhaps you should lead by example and exercise some class, courtesy and PATIENCE. Just Saying
    There are reasons why Steve0080 is a MODERATOR and all contrary to your commentary.

Be more respectful and patient, this board rarely has any issues. 99.99% of the members take care of each other and honor their words.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.