Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
    Ill make sure that when I post something for sale on this site, I will have the class and courtesy to at least respond to other member's questions about something Im trying to sell to them.
    Just saying.
    REALLY?????????????

I was more than happy to assume that the member was busy or away from the forum and that why he hadn't responded. I only made a comment when I saw he had posted in the forums after I had made inquiries so it was a fair assumption on my part that he was not away from the forums.
    Assumptions go both ways gentlemen, I don't presume to know any of you, it wouldn't be the first time I asked somebody something and they couldn't be bothered to respond.
    Don't presume you know me and make assumptions of my class or exercise of courtesy.
    Apparently there are a couple people doing the exact thing Im being chided about not doing.
    All I did was say what I try to do when I'm selling a product or service, which is treat people the way I like to be treated. No harm no foul.

All drama aside, I've got one to sell....

Okay, okay, okay, back to business here - I have located a brand new riser (purchased from Steve 0080 awhile back) in my inventory, never installed, and I shan't be needing it.

Anyone who would like to negotiate, please send me a PM.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Okay, okay, okay, back to business here - I have located a brand new riser (purchased from Steve 0080 awhile back) in my inventory, never installed, and I shan't be needing it.

Cheers,
    Steve
    PM sent...

Any more of those risers?

New to the forum and just rode the new bike from VA to Florida. I am hoping to make the first purchase one of those risers. If anyone knows of one that is available, please let me know. If Steve has one in Sanford, Fl still, I can pick it up. Great info on this forum, by the way.

My Riser is Sold

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

Cheers,
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    PM sent...
    Mine is sold & shipped.
    Contact "Steve 0080" for more info.
    I think he has them on eBay as well.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    One left.
    Steve are you still in the business of making these passenger backrest risers for the F6? I put one on my F6 and traded the F6 last fall to a big Honda dealer in NH. The owner of the dealership just called me looking to by a few for himself and the shop.

Let me know, thanks.

Kevin

I want one too!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

When I first bought this bike I thought the backrest looked low. I have a Givi 46 topbox that I have used on my last 4 motorcycles so I ordered the rack from Twisted Throttle and installed it recently. Wife has leaned up against it years without a complaint. Can’t use the Givi and backrest the same time. Finally took my passenger out for her first ride on it today with backrest and we didn’t get 2 miles into our 160 mile trip and she was already complaining about the backrest height. Dug way into this accessories thread and found this one. Steve, do you still make these or know anywhere I can find an extension?