Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Back Rest Risers that were on Ebay

Ultimate Seats out of Florida makes one for around $45.

Storm Lake Honda in Iowa makes an adjustable one for around $160.

If you look through the threads, another mbr explains how to make your own using some 1/8" plate steel. It wouldn't be that difficult if a person had the time. Remove the cover on the back of the rest, take some measurements, and drill for the new plate.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    Ultimate Seats out of Florida makes one for around $45.

Storm Lake Honda in Iowa makes an adjustable one for around $160.

If you look through the threads, another mbr explains how to make your own using some 1/8" plate steel. It wouldn't be that difficult if a person had the time. Remove the cover on the back of the rest, take some measurements, and drill for the new plate.
    Appreciate the info. I’ll dig a little deeper before I buy.

Here's the one I made from a piece of steel from Home Depot. You can make it any length you want for optimal back position for your passenger. I finished it off spraying it with matte black Flex Seal. Took a couple of hours at a slow pace and total cost was about $20 or so.

Thanks for posting up Walcrow, didn’t have to dig for hours finding this. This is interesting. She was telling me it only needed to be a couple inches higher but looking at yours I see if I added a plate and lowered the holes I’m thinking it may be too thick to get the back half of backrest snapped and bolted back together so I may do it like yours.

Tabasco.........

I had my GF sit on the seat before I made the final cut on the steel. She wanted it higher than 2 inches. I THINK I made it almost 4 inches but can check tonight if you need me to. Post a reply and I'll get back on here later tonight. This one hits her more in the middle back than the kidney area. She likes way more than the stock height.......which is more like a butt rest than a back rest.

No you don’t have to I got a lot of info off the pictures, I appreciate the help. Now to get a slab of metal.