Seriously????
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Seriously????

Seriously????

Probably the dumbest thing I have ever read.....
    On Saturday, as protests continued to turn ugly, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake confirmed that the protesters were being given “space” to “destroy.”
    “I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” the mayor said. "It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

And then it became the dumbest thing I ever heard.
    Video link to her statement:
    https://youtu.be/QESGx__zewU

Really? This is Leadership? Since she actually bothered to separate Freedom of Speech from "Space to Destroy", someone please tell me what Amendment grants that right?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

The same Major stated , that "looting and destruction of cities' equipment ( which she doesn't support ) is the public's natural reaction for the luck of communication between authorities and angry people , which is a long time unsolved problem".

I'm asking : Who is going to do it and when ?

Oh thank the lord for youtube. The embodiment of ignorance. I'm sure they are welcome over to the mayors residence for some bbq limos and glass smashing. An embarrassment to America. This is an elected official.....WOW!

Who taught this youngster that this was ok? Who will teach him that this is not ok? He should be at home studying or playing stickball. His generation has learned to hate the police. He will in turn teach his offspring to hate the police. Ah the cycle of life.

1968 in Washington D.C.

2015 Baltimore. We have come so little.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Oh thank the lord for youtube. The embodiment of ignorance. I'm sure they are welcome over to the mayors residence for some bbq limos and glass smashing. An embarrassment to America. This is an elected official.....WOW!

Who taught this youngster that this was ok? Who will teach him that this not ok? He should be at home studying or playing stickball. His generation has learned to hate the police. He will in turn teach his offspring to hate the police. Ah the cycle of life.

1968 in Washington D.C.

2015 Baltimore. We have come so little.

Animals. Criminals.

"Within multicultural society , HATE is the biggest threat , when process of integration still carry memories of the past" .

George Bernard Shaw

Take a fire hose and clean their asses real good. Round them up and force them to clean up every bit of litter off the areas of demonstrations, keeping every one in jail until the city shines again. So damn sick of this shit happening in inner cities. Reminds me of our boarders. Break a law, pay the time. Make it hard time and maybe they won't do it again.

In the 60's I watched a group of people burn their town down, Detroit it was, and today it still looks worst than it did in 68.

Ohhhh don't get me started... these buffoons are doomed with leaders like that.

What POSSIBLE reason would you have to make those statements. Such ignorance.

If the police are charged with protecting property and your insurance will not pay for riots, then I say shoot a few and it will stop, if not shoot them all, then it will stop.

For this mayor to say this is beyond my thinking.... the police keep letting it happen, its their job and their fault!!!

If I owned property there I would sue all in charge and start with the mayor!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Baltimore is the last place on the Earth , where law abiding citizen could live , or raise family . Situation up there is so bad and chaotic , that no insurance companies have desires to provide any business . This place is on top of American list in murders , drugs and criminal violence . Simply Wild .

I'm STILL waiting for one of our "leaders" to address the criminal behavior that caused police to get involved in the first place.

NEWS FLASH: STOP COMMITTING F'ING CRIMES AND THE POLICE WON'T COME AFTER YOU.